Search results

  1. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    Can't tow a boat with a bike
  2. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    I just threw up a little.
  3. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    I drive it less than 1000 miles per year... I think your registration cost should be relative to how much the roads in your county cost to maintain including new construction.
  4. Rob Allen

    2026 topwater starts with a BANG! 🤠

    Yeeehaw! And im leaving the boat at home to go steelhead fishing?
  5. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    My 25 year old truck registration tabs are almost $200. Olympia cannot blame affordability on anyone but themselves. Rant over. ADMIN NOTE: Tread lightly and act like adults, please. See my comment here. -Josh
  6. Rob Allen

    Got any bird pics?

    Saw this guy last fall deer "hunting" i dunno if what I do could be called hunting.
  7. Rob Allen

    Chuck Norris passed away at 86

    There was a man whose tears could cure cancer or any other disease, including the real cause of all diseases – sin. His blood did. His name was Jesus, not Chuck Norris. If your soul needs healing, the prescription you need is not Chuck Norris' tears, it's Jesus' blood.”~ Chuck Norris (1940-2026)
  8. Rob Allen

    What have you done for your boat lately?

    New 3 bank battery charger 3 new batteries, new boat cover new spare tire carrier. Next up draining the carbs like I should have done in November then fill her up with non-ethynol 92 octane. Then I want a new drop cross member for my trailer so I can add longer center bunks. Bass boats...
  9. Rob Allen

    Skagit game fish regulation proposal

    That's what statewide rules should look like. With exceptions for hatchery salmon and steelhead fidheries.
  10. Rob Allen

    SFR New used truck - potentially

    2001 f-150 200,000 miles $4000 7 years ago. I'd like to UPgrade to an OLDER f-250
  11. Rob Allen

    That feeling when you get some new fly fishing stuff

    I don't get that feeling anymore. I get a similar feeling when I help a customer find those things I know will help them enjoy their time on the water.
  12. Rob Allen

    Poor mans retirement. Panama?

    Volcon is out, too much commercial farm land and use of heavy duty fertilizer and pesticides. My wife can't even drive through southern Idaho without getting sick.
  13. Rob Allen

    Poor mans retirement. Panama?

    Cold damp weather is hard on my joints
  14. Rob Allen

    Poor mans retirement. Panama?

    I can imagine. 26 species of venomous snakes in Panama
  15. Rob Allen

    Poor mans retirement. Panama?

    Did you see any snakes?
  16. Rob Allen

    Poor mans retirement. Panama?

    When the Panama Canal was built the westerners planted rainbows in some streams in the area around Volcan and Boquet it appears mostly in small brushy streams.
  17. Rob Allen

    Poor mans retirement. Panama?

    I'm done with cold weather. The idea of never below 50F sounds great to me.
  18. Rob Allen

    Poor mans retirement. Panama?

    Chiriquí Provence. Half way between the volcano and the sea. High 70s low 80s. 60's at night.
  19. Rob Allen

    Poor mans retirement. Panama?

    Anyone spent time in Panama? North Central Panama to be specific. Inexpensive, moderate temps, trout fishing, daytrips to salt, friendly locals and good gardening for my wife. Anyone beem in the area between David and Volcon?
  20. Rob Allen

    Anyone wanna go to Christmas island next winter?

    For anyone interested Here is all the info you need, though the exact dates aren't set and the price may get updated for 2027. https://bigyflyco.com/pages/christmas-island
Back
Top