Search results

  1. Rob Allen

    Dismantling of the USFS

    I wasn't complaining about people's high wages. I think it's great and people should make as much as they can. But when it comes to the federal budget and our whatv39 trillion in debt. Cuts and deep ones need to be made and eliminating duplicate responsibility/expenses is very low...
  2. Rob Allen

    Dismantling of the USFS

    Supposed to get a couple feet in the cascades the next few days. Let's keep our fingers crossed
  3. Rob Allen

    Dismantling of the USFS

    Try median not average
  4. Rob Allen

    Dismantling of the USFS

    Puts you in to top 40% of earners in America... that's a huge wage to more than half of Americans
  5. Rob Allen

    Dismantling of the USFS

    I will leave the politics of it alone I don't trust the right or the left to be honest about much of anything We live in the post information age. If your opinion is formed by a political party A news outlet or an NGO you are being lied to for their political gain.. point blank, that is...
  6. Rob Allen

    Yellow perch…

    I dunno but I'd be surprised if those were put there by a bucket. There is so much interconnectedness in those systems my guess is natural migration. Doesn't change anything but I highly recommend eating them.. in fact id spend the morning trout fishing then target perch after the...
  7. Rob Allen

    Anyone wanna go to Christmas island next winter?

    Finally got all the updated information for 2027. https://bigyflyco.com/pages/christmas-island 2027 Christmas Island - February 2-9, 2027 Christmas Island is one of the most iconic flats trips you can do — a true rite of passage for fly anglers. Endless lagoon flats, steady tides, and real...
  8. Rob Allen

    As the weather starts to improve, who is daydreaming about fishing‽

    Madison in July, catching big trout in the crowds.. hoping a long term friend of mine will join us there. I want to get him on some nice fish like we used to catch on the Deschutes.
  9. Rob Allen

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    And again this year I hope for victory for the Houston Oilers.
  10. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    I dunno, maybe im wrong but I think this group is grown a little bit beyond that. We know how eachother think and give eachother a lot of grace by not responding the way we might have a few years ago.
  11. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    Not an issue of fairness. My point isn't that some vehicles should pay more or less than others. My point that 175 bucks id ridiculous regardless what you drive given that the government in Olympia refuses to reign in their spending. I shouldn't have brought it up i guess
  12. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    One with a solid hook up even got a jump
  13. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    Went 0 for two on the North Umpqua yesterday..
  14. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    Life is like boxing.. everyone has a plan til they get punched in the face.
  15. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    Made that decision long before the current people gave the serious fee hikes
  16. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    I agree.. but it appears lots of people think it's no big deal.
  17. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    Without getting deep into politics 1. Our state is spending way too much money 2. The state is doung things they shouldn't be doing 3. If they won't cut the budget they should cut their own pay not mine. Yes increasing taxes is giving me a pay cut. Maybe for most people 200 bucks is no...
  18. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    Should not be part of owning a truck. Wage cuts in Olympia would be more effective.
  19. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    Fees and Donations Registration Filing $6.00 Registration Service Fee $11.00 Department of Licensing Service $0.75 License Plate Technology $0.25 Gross Weight $140.00 Additional Truck Weight Fee $10.00 Total $168.00 Additional Charges 3% card payment fee $5.04 Grand...
  20. Rob Allen

    Pucker up

    New fees went into affect in January
Back
Top