Search results

  1. Rob Allen

    NFR New wildfires popping up on a daily basis!

    People won't quit being idiots. They believe the Lyle fire was started by hikers.
  2. Rob Allen

    Is this a Lami s-glass? update added

    Seems like you've got your answer but I don't think it looks like an s glass. The lamiglas s glass is more orange or honey colored and less yellow
  3. Rob Allen

    NFR Bull Frogs

    They will take a muddler dangled in front of their face
  4. Rob Allen

    Favorite Sage Fly Rod

    I had a loaner Power 8 590-4 for about a month spent about 20 hours casting it and 2 hours fishing it. It is an excellent rod. I need to buy one as i am hoping to start casting in competition. It's fast but it fishes very well even in close. I maxed out at 115 with it. And after warm...
  5. Rob Allen

    Flats in Oregon!?

    Though I don't fish carp, once people determine that there are fish beyond STS they tend to start enjoying their fishing a lot more.
  6. Rob Allen

    Name this mayfly

    I've only ever heard them called big yellow mayflies. Common in summer on west side rivers but never typically hatch in large numbers.
  7. Rob Allen

    New Fly Rod

    That might be our fault :) we have like 30+ of them
  8. Rob Allen

    New Fly Rod

    It's not discontinued. The price has increased though.. $200
  9. Rob Allen

    New Fly Rod

    My recommendation is dependent upon the intent of the user.. If a person is serious about fishing and will be fishing weekly for years I suggest the Sage Foundation. If they aren't going to be serious honestly it doesn't really matter that much. Echo carbon Redington classic trout
  10. Rob Allen

    Very Memorable Experiences in your Life

    Not many will appreciate this but my greatest memory was a college math class. I sat next to the two prettiest girls in the class for my own purposes. After a few weeks they invited me to a friend's house for a get together one Wednesday night, BYOB. There I met Jesus and He changed my...
  11. Rob Allen

    USPS inefficiency with a simple shipment

    Yesterday I had a package 41×6x4 Going to silverdale Wa Usps wanted 17.00 3-5 days UPS. 8.00 Arrives next day
  12. Rob Allen

    USPS inefficiency with a simple shipment

    Time/cost Say im shipping a Rod from hood river to Seattle 7 dollars uses 3-4 days Ups/fed ex 8 dollars next day guaranteed
  13. Rob Allen

    USPS inefficiency with a simple shipment

    It's an expensive poor quality service.
  14. Rob Allen

    NFR--Who is the dumber SOB, me or AI??

    The best use of AI is to create ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding your favorite movies.
  15. Rob Allen

    SFR Oregon Water shortage (NY Times)

    Increasing idiocy is the cause of our bad fire seasons In Washington 90% of wildfires are human caused In Oregon. They claim 70% It's not about dry conditions that we can't control. It's about people being stupid. Most are from runaway debris fires.
  16. Rob Allen

    NFR RIP Capt Insano Emeritis

    Very sad, known him for years but never met him. Rarely agreed but always liked him
  17. Rob Allen

    What would you like to see restored before you die?

    What do i want restored? Morals and ethics of the American people. No! Not just the powerful and politicians. They are a reflection of us. First step? Become more ethical and moral myself.
  18. Rob Allen

    WDFW Digital license

    The pin to unlock my phone doesn't work.. the worst part it gets stuck on the enter pin screen with no way out
  19. Rob Allen

    WDFW Digital license

    After one day of use I can surely say the wdfw app sucks bad. It constantly logs me out and demand a pin number to log back in. I have no pin number for it And was never prompted to create one.
Back
Top