Search results

  1. Hoofer

    Winter run timing and other questions

    Solid advice from Rob Allen, as usual. My steelhead fishing is ‘topography’ driven, with some huffing involved. I don't want to see footprints, ideally. March is a lot better than December, for me, but I don’t target hatchery fish much after the stream I knew lost its hatchery program. I’m...
  2. Hoofer

    The “Purdiest” trout…

    East Koots birthday trip in ‘17. Happy Big 10!
  3. Hoofer

    What's in your vise?

    Mopster-tail Sparrow
  4. Hoofer

    Questions about older rods

    Older graphite rods been a recent interest of mine, after my daughter and I received a couple of rods from a couple of grandfathers. With that perspective, I’d say the Sage RPL is a lot faster than some other classic graphite, and it can be more challenging than I’d remembered. Watching my...
  5. Hoofer

    What's in your vise?

    Not quite in the vise. Maybe gonna need a bigger hook, more phez… Mop Sculpin with Slushy, 4-3/8”, on musa.Every fly gets mop and pheasant rump from now on.
  6. Hoofer

    Landscape Photos - Fishing Related (show us yours)

    Eclipse clouds, dust storm, in Lake County OR.
Back
Top