Search results

  1. S

    Awesome Dogs of PNW

    I have vermin to kill.
  2. S

    Floating Craft in Oregon

    + CG approved PFD and white light if in low light conditions.
  3. S

    Floating Craft in Oregon

    First thread on this topic link I think the paddlecraft wording is problematic. My PA14 Hobie doesn't need one because it's not a paddle craft? How about the wing board or windsurfer?
  4. S

    Winter Olympics 2026

    X2 The guy rockin a ditch pickle as a helmet spirt animal is who I want between the pipes.
  5. S

    What you watching. 😆

    Caught up on the current Lincoln lawyer and Fallout. Fallout did a great job staying true to the game. We overlooked The Night Manager, The Pitt, and Fargo when they first came out. Can recommend all three now.
  6. S

    NFR Alcohol going out of style

    Sounds like Idiocracy without the Wilson/Rudolph characters.
  7. S

    NFR Alcohol going out of style

    Nah, they need us...
  8. S

    NFR Alcohol going out of style

    When you drink, or they do? Both FTW?
  9. S

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    Edited: Your take on sport, and women's athletics in particular is disappointing.
  10. S

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    They're brass and large. Go USA!
  11. S

    NFR Superb Owl 2026: Seahawks vs Patriots (official thread)

    I'm guessing Ghost and not Cardi B.....but I could be wrong.
  12. S

    $500 Pikeminnows.

    Weight doesn't matter. Length does, 9" is the magic number. Anyone have a fish stretcher?
  13. S

    $500 Pikeminnows.

    The idea has been tried. Don't know about the newspaper bit.
  14. S

    Guns

    I'm liking the advice to the OP of buying a 22 semiauto. We all know guns are like fly rods, if you buy one you'll most likely buy another. Starting with something cheap to shoot and almost no recoil, will allow for plenty of practice shooting while developing minimal bad habits. Send 1000...
  15. S

    Guns

    Two from my personal collection. My 629 has a 6" barrel. Didn't know they made a 8 3/8". Thought the longest was 7.5".
  16. S

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    Vonn with another two podiums last week. Second in the super G yesterday and third in the downhill on Friday. I like her odds to medal in the Olympics.
  17. S

    $500 Pikeminnows.

    So spend 50% less time on water and make 80k?
  18. S

    $500 Pikeminnows.

    A kayak works.
Back
Top