Search results

  1. S

    The Clarkman & Evan show: Season 3, Episode 2

    10 movies in the Alien franchise.
  2. S

    The Clarkman & Evan show: Season 3, Episode 2

    It's definitely excited.
  3. S

    Best Dad Movies?

    Raising Arizona The Huggies scene gets me every time.
  4. S

    Best Dad Movies?

    Only a few movies are Fathers Day and Christmas appropriate. Die Hard.
  5. S

    Dry Falls Fishing Dried Up?

    Fished DF a few times in the late 80s and earlyv90s. Cool spot and had some good days. Spent most of my time at the Cutt lake a few miles south. While we're discussing the neighborhood, has anyone fished Deep lake? Looks interesting on google earth.
  6. S

    Fish Species That Defy the Fly

    Walleye and halibut are fairly easy. It's all location and timing. In the PNW, sturgeon on an unscented fly would be a challenge.
  7. S

    BC Fishing License adventure....

    Can you buy one in person?
  8. S

    Badger fishing

    Sure. I bet it does not pass. What's the wager?
  9. S

    Annual Gorge trip for carp and...ok, one shad.

    Bob's Texas Tbone and Frosty's lounge has been my go to Rufus spot for years. Might have to switch it up and try the Bulldog next time.
  10. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Zero is the most popular by far.
  11. S

    NFR World Cup

    I used to think the same until recently when I witnessed pickleball.
  12. S

    NFR World Cup

    I'm a casual. Was it suprising? They looked dominant from the start.
  13. S

    Anchorage AK FF in early June opertunities?

    First glance had me thinking it would be about comparing the effectiveness of different herbicides in AK.
  14. S

    When to re-tie? R wind-knots bad?

    My OCD doesn't allow wind knot existence once discovered. In general I re tie tippet to fly after a good fish. I also frequently feel the tippet for damage if I'm getting hung up in vegetation or stuck on rocks and re tie when I notice rough spots or kinks.
  15. S

    The good boat deal thread

    Good looking boat at a nice price. Do they have foam sandwiched inside the plastic hull or any other worries about them becoming waterlogged?
  16. S

    What are you listening to?

    New Primus, still Sucks!
  17. S

    USPS inefficiency with a simple shipment

    I've had good luck with Pirateship for finding the best rates. I was surprised with the variability in cost between shippers. Watching your package status sit or backtrack is always frustrating. Buying stuff from Japan and having it arrive in 3 days with standard shipping continues to make...
  18. S

    SFR Oregon Water shortage (NY Times)

    Like clock work the Gorge continues to have train ignited fires every Summer. There's not anything average citizens can do about it. The railroads are unaccountable, untouchable, and have their own bully squad. Ask anyone involved in fire fighting about working near the tracks for an eye opener.
  19. S

    NBA 2025-26

    OKC Sonics in 6.
Back
Top