Search results

  1. S

    Poor Man's 8ft Hopper

    Cool little boat.
  2. S

    Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread

    Congrats. Great logo/team name.
  3. S

    Getting bled dry

    It's time for an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We can take turns acting as a sort of executive officer for the week.
  4. S

    Wind

    It's been a normal wind Summer in The Gorge. Crossing my fingers it doesn't switch to East with the next warm up. I've seen some crazy smoke reports from out there.
  5. S

    Reflections from the end of my first long term relationship

    "Dated"? Probably after his time, but did Salmo's post pop this into the head or any other Gen Xers? Sorry to the OP. I think most of us have gone through something similar sooner or later in life. Mine was at 20. A bunch of good advice here. In my situation I should have joined more...
  6. S

    This summer is very different for some reason

    In Southern California and Southern Colorado.
  7. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Where to rent a giraffe?
  8. S

    John Day

    Catching B run Summers in November on the John Day arm was something I looked forward to every Fall. I don't know if the run will ever recover to the point they can open it again. Some of the Clearwater destined fish were big.
  9. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Sushi.
  10. S

    What are you watching?

    Just watched it. Nice twist.
  11. S

    Superstitions

    Never been skunked on Tillamook bay if I buy a sausage biscuit from the North Plains McD on the way out.
  12. S

    The good boat deal thread

    Came across this fresh from FL beauty parked at the local strip mall tonight. I believe we crossed paths on the Capr grounds a few weeks ago.
  13. S

    NFR Need vehicle opinions.

    Cafeteria trays under the rear tires was fun in the snow.
  14. S

    More CAPR CAPERS....

    Nudie beach capr
  15. S

    Fishing license for 2026.

    You shouldn't. Do you log out each time you leave the app?
  16. S

    Fishing license for 2026.

    The salmon, steelhead, sturgeon CRC is one item. Its weird they make you choose what is included on it when you purchase. They WDFW should default to including all three when you buy it.
  17. S

    Fishing license for 2026.

    How did you solve the log in issue? Hope the fishing was great.
  18. S

    Fishing license for 2026.

    E license.
  19. S

    NFR Need vehicle opinions.

    Mall crawler.
Back
Top