Search results

  1. S

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Thankfully Rivers is looking better than what I anticipated. "Let's give him credit, at least he didn't spike himself."
  2. S

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    I'm conflicted. I want to keep watching the Seattle D kick ass, but I don't want Rivers to get a compound fracture or be decapitated.
  3. S

    NFR College Football 2025

    Not bad. Duke was a nice suprise. After they let UVA tie it in regulation I thought they were Cougan it for sure. The selection committee will have some hard choices. No matter what they do some people are going to be pissed. I'm curious to see where OSU is ranked and how the...
  4. S

    Rain

    Extremely jealous. Feels like early November down here.
  5. S

    NFR College Football 2025

    Definitely! And we know who beat Notre Dame.;)
  6. S

    NFR College Football 2025

    After their opening drive I thought BYU might have a chance.
  7. S

    NFR College Football 2025

    Looking for chaos. Hope to see Duke, Indiana, and BYU with wins tomorrow.
  8. S

    Deals at online Retailers

    That's a killer deal. Thanks for offering to pick one up.
  9. S

    More Fish Finder Questions

    That's LiveScope.
  10. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Now that's a bidet!
  11. S

    $500 Pikeminnows.

    There were 5 years when the top angler caught over $100,000. The last two years were the highest at $159,000 and $164,000. Top 20 pikeminnow anglers by year
  12. S

    $500 Pikeminnows.

    I saw your post over there. It's true, 400'. You also have to be registered before catching the tagged fish. Don't take my word for it, look at the link below. If I remember correctly on the form it asks if you followed the rules where you sign. Pikeminnow Sport Reward Rules
  13. S

    Chinook observed in Klamath River tributary above Iron Gate

    Farmers irrigation district in the Hood River valley has won awards and patents going back to 2006 for their screen design. HRV fish screens
  14. S

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Is 98.6° considered hot or do you have to microwave it?
  15. S

    Rogue closing up in Newport

    Sound like a dick in job listing, only dicks apply? I'd like to meet who ever took the job. A weird mix of baned words. From corporate double speak to full bro.
  16. S

    NFR College Football 2025

    Does not look like an issue. Even with a ton of talent sitting out.
  17. S

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Seahawks think it's the playoffs. Intensity level is high.
Back
Top