Search results

  1. Paige

    Who says muskies are invasive?

    Almost forgot about V
  2. Paige

    Non-Fly Baker lake sockeye 2026

    Gonna try for the 12th n 13th, will see
  3. Paige

    Best outfit for tactical crabbing?

    I could eat Dungeness crab every day for the rest of my life, yummmmmmmmmmm
  4. Paige

    Crab pocket stuffing

    https://www.pnwflyfishing.com/forum/index.php?threads/best-outfit-for-tactical-crabbing.13442/unread
  5. Paige

    Celebrating Our 250th Anniversary

    Making triple time!
  6. Paige

    A Noob's First Time Chasing Tuna

    The patch doesn't work on me, dramamine is a garentee I will puke, I have the relief band but haven't needed it yet. Just let the demons out and get back to fishing!
  7. Paige

    NFR Any of You Ever….

    April 9th 2003 I played hooky from work as I was pissed off at my boss and company. I caught my first Sauk winterrun, a dime bright snow belly hen about 13-14lbs, she was a magnificent specimen! Next day at work I asked my boss if he wanted to talk, he said no, so I gave him my 2 week notice...
  8. Paige

    Rain

    If I remember right GB hit 111, and I didn't sleep for 2 days
  9. Paige

    Grips you like and don’t like..

    I built a 13wt from a Batson blank with EVA grip, I've never spent much time with is as it never got a chance the 1 trip I built it for, and being a 2 peice I won't fly with it b it again.
  10. Paige

    NFR Any of You Ever….

  11. Paige

    How many fly reels do I need?

    I have 21 Hardys alone, ad in all the saltwater and gear rods, more than I can remember lol! 😁
  12. Paige

    Strange, weird or odd or whatever beach finds thread….

    Thats easy, city or county seizes said boat at owners expense, or a lein is issued on property(house) or suspend drivers license 🤔
  13. Paige

    Rain

    Rained good here last night in GB
  14. Paige

    PFD for hot weather

    1 of my Mustang inflatable PFD discharged all on its own in a dry box sometime during the last 6 months since I last used my boat!
  15. Paige

    What Are You Eating?

    When can I move in?
  16. Paige

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    Does this mean your gonna be wearing yellow n black and a Steelers fan now?
  17. Paige

    Cell Phone Pics

    My 1st flight back to Seattle during daylight!
  18. Paige

    Fish Species That Defy the Fly

    Seal might have been involved?
Back
Top