Search results

  1. Paige

    Stroke update July 17th, 2026

    Keep at Jerry, ur da man!
  2. Paige

    Fishing license for 2026.

    No
  3. Paige

    Fishing license for 2026.

    And why do I need a verification code every single time I log in, then need another security code, thats 3 different gates to go through, who ever made this app needs to hang by thier neck, so fucking dumb, and I'm not talking about myself!
  4. Paige

    Fishing license for 2026.

    I did 🫤
  5. Paige

    Fishing license for 2026.

    Bought my license last night, what a pia! So not user friendly, says I bought a license, but can't cant record a catch.
  6. Paige

    Puget Sound

    It is a blood sport, sometimes they die!
  7. Paige

    Whats this feesh?

    Large eyes and zero spots says Sockeye to me
  8. Paige

    Albacore tuna charter, Tuesday, 1 September 2026

    I didn't think Albacore took too long to land, 5-6 minutes top, if taking longer you need to learn how to do the short pump technique!
  9. Paige

    Cant fix stupid!

    Perfect starfish, 10/10
  10. Paige

    Sammamish Sturgeon?

    I loved to plunck here on the S rivers, bell and all, unfortunately my dad was a drift fisherman so I rarely got the chance, LOL!
  11. Paige

    The REAL short spey is back! They made an 8 weight!

    The TFO Deer Creek switch rods will probably outperform and will definitely outlast them, and for 1/10 of the price!
  12. Paige

    What Are You Eating?

    A friend was a comercial fisherman and gave me 3 boxes of black cod. I month later a roommate said what's that smell. I opend the garage door and about pucked. I had to unload the goop befor we could get the chest freezer out of garage(Had separated storage area) and hose it out. I pucked...
  13. Paige

    Tuna Questions

    This fly absolutely crushed it, thanks Dennis! Courtesy of @Denwor54
  14. Paige

    What Are You Eating?

    You are flate out WRONG MR g, and that is a FACT even Rob can't argue with 🤣
  15. Paige

    Cell Phone Pics

    Well, it sure as he'll didn't have a card reader, thats for sure! Bigger qustion would be when was that last time you used one?
  16. Paige

    SW MT

    WTF Steve, you didn't respond my question about pic's, I know you are capable! 😁🤣🤣😂😇
  17. Paige

    SW MT

    What, no pictures? How's swimmy?
  18. Paige

    My new custom Tunerfish 12wt just arrived

    Graphite grip, salmo_g will not approve LOL
Back
Top