Search results

  1. Paige

    Chehalis Tribe’s intent to charge anglers for permits, issue citations

    I can see the bank angler on there land, but not gonna happen to boat anglers!
  2. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Giod riddance you jackass
  3. Paige

    Best Low Budget Fly Rods And Reels???

    Hell, I'll give you TFO 9' 5wt with a Ross reel and line and throw in a box of flies, just send me an address and I'll send them out!
  4. Paige

    NFR Swordfish

    Otter your sure about that? Big Otter disagrees, parking lots are void of evidence. Big Otter knows all! Big Otter trusts no one!
  5. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    That was 100% DPI, he pushed him, grabbed him, then pushed him again. Lambs are just crybabies!
  6. Paige

    Freshwater coho flies

    Wenatchee river skated up Coho, boy was I pissed lol
  7. Paige

    Puget Sound

    A gutted/cleaned 14.2 is a good fish!
  8. Paige

    Today is my Alive Day

    Hell ya Jerry, keep at it!
  9. Paige

    Quick Turn of the Page!

    Get some!
  10. Paige

    Backyard Wildlife

    Whole Lotta speed goats! Open SmartNews and read "Super Herd Of Nearly 20,000 Wyoming Pronghorn Stretch As Far As The Eye Can See" here: https://l.smartnews.com/p-8ze96yis/nUJNHt To read it on the web, tap here: https://l.smartnews.com/8ze96xDq/nUJNHt
  11. Paige

    Stilli opener delayed

    Didn't Snohomish county stop persecuting fishing violations?
  12. Paige

    Favorite old scans

    No, but I did want to be EVH
  13. Paige

    Bolivia

    Bucket list!
  14. Paige

    NFR Need vehicle opinions.

    I had a Hemi model for a short time but was a good vehicle(ex wifes rig I was forced to deal with), awfly big rig for a v6 I think.
  15. Paige

    Coho run coming up short?

    Anyone see this?
  16. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Rodgers & DK deserve each other!
  17. Paige

    Coho run coming up short?

    There was a few in Little Bear creek that I grew up near.
  18. Paige

    Coho run coming up short?

    Remember when Hershel whiped out the Ceder river steelhead run!
Back
Top