Search results

  1. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    A team willing to deal with his bs was not on mine
  2. Paige

    Sky not until Nov 1st.

    They have to protect those non native Chinook after all, trucking usually starts July 15th
  3. Paige

    Stuff in the Sky

    Thats one of my favorite skits!
  4. Paige

    Stuff in the Sky

    Says who :eek:
  5. Paige

    Sky not until Nov 1st.

    If there was an actual summer run returning in remotely fishable numbers I would be pissed. The fucktards at WFC fucked that all up, so mght as well stop that dumb ass broodstock program we are paying for, and stop trucking fish over the falls as well. The Sky summer run was so successful...
  6. Paige

    Sky not until Nov 1st.

    Just wait for the update to close the tributaries too, gotta protect those non-native Chinook in the SF after all!
  7. Paige

    Fly tying stuff

    Look at your local elementary schools and see if they have a fly fishing club!
  8. Paige

    Pretty Wild Cutts…

    Hey now, don't be making blasphemous statements about me, I'm strictly a reversed spider guy ;)
  9. Paige

    What have you done for your boat lately?

    Same, trailor is always locked, attached to the truck or not!
  10. Paige

    Fishing Mentor

    Yep the old man taught me the love of fishing since I was in a stroller... Sisters fishing for smelt, I guess I was pissed off I wasn't fishing LOL. Middle sister and myself after a successful day on PugetSound, 99% chance I pucked that day! LOL Me in 84/85 with my biggest king at 18# at...
  11. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Another locker room soon to be ruined!
  12. Paige

    Most regrettably the time has come

    Kick that f$%&ing Cs ass, good luck with the sale!
  13. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Luckily it's just pre game commentary, at least that's what I saw
  14. Paige

    Queets

    Haven't seen Ryan in years, guess he's back in town?
  15. Paige

    Puget Sound

    Was she worth all the attention, I mean she could have been 99 yrs old as far as we know, and did you take any pics?
  16. Paige

    Birthday today....

    Happy birthday!
  17. Paige

    Custom Rod Builds (Post your own personal builds)

    Mike McCoy is such an amazing guy, very fishy, and an amazing oarsman.
  18. Paige

    Custom Rod Builds (Post your own personal builds)

    Yes I turn my own grips, yep color preserver is what I use, some feathers do what their told and others will fight you till the end lol
  19. Paige

    IP 28 Oregon

  20. Paige

    IP 28 Oregon

    Wait, What, you don't like Tasty Animals :eek:
Back
Top