Search results

  1. Robert Engleheart

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Now he’s been arrested.
  2. Robert Engleheart

    Jerry Daschofsky Needs Our Help.

    Done, best wishes for an uneventful recovery.
  3. Robert Engleheart

    Awesome Dogs of PNW

    She’s been home 5 days and settled in right from the start, this dog is scary smart. Granddaughter taught her to sit in 10 minutes and to shake not long after. Looking into the breed I believe she’s an Aussiepoo, if so, the poodle side is a giant poodle, she’s 24” tall and 40 lbs at 5-1/2...
  4. Robert Engleheart

    High Sierra prospecting and fishing.

    In ‘93-94 I took a job in Susanville, California. As it was 450 miles from home I came home every other weekend, got a couple good USFS and BLM maps and spent the weekends away from home scouting fishing sites. One weekend I was up on the Feather River just below Canyonville at Lake Almanor. A...
  5. Robert Engleheart

    How did you end up in your career?

    “I always tried to surround myself with people better/smarter than me, and I worked to make people around me as good as they could be. Most people remember those things later and will respect you for it.” Absolutely true, an old man told me something very similar early in my working life and I...
  6. Robert Engleheart

    A Summer Surprise

    First steelhead on a fly is cause for celebration
  7. Robert Engleheart

    I Am Fortunate

    Great photos, sexy water.
  8. Robert Engleheart

    How did you end up in your career?

    Pinche Gringos.
  9. Robert Engleheart

    What Are You Eating?

    I have a screaming good coffee rub: 1/2 fresh ground coffee, 1/2 brown sugar adjust ratios to taste. Add crushed red pepper flakes, garlic, salt.
  10. Robert Engleheart

    What Are You Eating?

    Ono is Wahoo yeah? Delicious!
  11. Robert Engleheart

    How did you end up in your career?

    Best thing about living in Europe is it’s relatively cheap and easy to go to any of the EU countries, so much to see and experience. J Watrous’ kids will gain so much by exposure to the different cultures……
  12. Robert Engleheart

    How did you end up in your career?

    Left high school early and got diploma at local community college, screwed around a couple years in various construction jobs and did a drywall apprenticeship and worked as a non-union ironworker. Went to Alaska in ‘76 with intent of getting on the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, got a union job and...
  13. Robert Engleheart

    Football Season in AK

    Is the wading that tough there or a preexisting condition?
  14. Robert Engleheart

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Replace Riq
  15. Robert Engleheart

    Awesome Dogs of PNW

    Here’s one I’d like some help with, just for fun. After 2 years without a dog we decided it’s time, I quit hunting years ago and last 30 years dogs have been rescued. This one at local shelter stole our hearts the minute we saw her; unlike a lot of shelter dogs she was neither hyperactive nor...
  16. Robert Engleheart

    Football Season in AK

    What do you have on your lower leg? Body armor?
  17. Robert Engleheart

    Hilariously overpriced used item listings around the internet

    Is there a phrase in boating that equates to “ran when parked”?
  18. Robert Engleheart

    Medical Info

    Lue, how do they determine the cancer is gone and hasn’t spread, PET scan? Just wondering, in my case it was a PET scan 3 months post treatment, followed up with visual exams, scope down throat and nose. Good energy sent your way….
  19. Robert Engleheart

    Eastside Brookies

    What a great way to introduce a friend to the journey; thanks for taking us along. Those Brookies are gorgeous.
  20. Robert Engleheart

    Medical Info

    Good news!
Back
Top