Search results

  1. mcswny

    Textured fly lines on vintage rods

    Sounds like no one is going to want to fish near me. Hell yeah. See what I did there?
  2. mcswny

    Textured fly lines on vintage rods

    I don’t know how they affect guides, but I really like the textured lines. I know they’re polarizing, but I enjoy the sound.
  3. mcswny

    Leaders for bass poppers... what you got?

    I have a leader building kit, and in it, I have a rite in the rain notebook with all my leader formulas. It comes in handy
  4. mcswny

    Lake Manzanita/Lassen VNP

    There’s SO much fishing in the area. I’m happy to pm ya. NFR, check out the subway caves!
  5. mcswny

    They have finally invaded small rivers

    I like your kid already
  6. mcswny

    They have finally invaded small rivers

    I'm definitely calling the sheriff on the next kid in a floaty that low holes me.
  7. mcswny

    A question for the sous vidiacs

    @clarkman ^
  8. mcswny

    Late afternoons in Bend?

    Are you bringing a boat?
  9. mcswny

    SOLD Garmin Echomap 93sv UHD

    Exactly
  10. mcswny

    SOLD Garmin Echomap 93sv UHD

    I’ve seen his freezer ;)
  11. mcswny

    SOLD Outcast Commander - also fins

    Someone should jump on this FAST. Also, really good bass boat in bigger water.
  12. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    you dirty girl
  13. mcswny

    What's Catching You Fish?

    Still a decent amount of snow up there?
  14. mcswny

    Won't be fishing Lake Tapps this summer

    Thats your $30 launch fee in action ;)
  15. mcswny

    You Know Summer is Coming When...

    My waders getting shoved into the closet till fall.
  16. mcswny

    BRAND NEW FLY LINES!

    Why just one and not eight?
  17. mcswny

    PNW Fly Fishing Semi-Official Swap, Shop, Fish & Eat - May 17, 2025

    I'm not sure if its the same as a motorcycle carb, but if it is, it's a pretty easy thing to clean a carb. Pull it Disassemble and scrub it make sure the jets are clear make sure the float and float needles are working correctly new bowl gaskets and reassemble Again, thats for motorcycles but...
  18. mcswny

    I Met a Forum Member!

    Man, that's really great to hear you met him. But mostly good to here he's good, I feel like I haven't seen him round these parts in over a year?
Back
Top