Search results

  1. mcswny

    NFR Road Bicycles

    I used to ride road bikes a lot 15 years ago. Been running a lot since then, but since I had my 3rd knee surgery this spring i got back in to cycling this summer. Maybe 50/50 road/gravel up in forest park (portland). Some weird foreshortening on this picture but you get the idea.
  2. mcswny

    Firehole Outdoors Closing

    The 633 is my absolute go to hook for nymphs (especially droppers). I went ahead and ordered 72 18s and 72 20s (they're 1x long and 1x gap so effectively 16s and 18s). Should hold me over for a bit.
  3. mcswny

    Cloudy Day, Low Vis = Personal Best Carp

    Hell yeah, on @Salmo_g (old) rod too!
  4. mcswny

    Otter recruits for parking lot attendant mentorship program

    Fuck that, people are the known problem.
  5. mcswny

    Sorry, Rudolph

    Very jealous, I have a couple small strips of caribou that I love tying with.
  6. mcswny

    Central Oregon

    Look at you, growing as an angler.
  7. mcswny

    GONE - Thule Cargo Box

    How long is it?
  8. mcswny

    RIP Hulk Hogan

  9. mcswny

    GONE! Free! Unknown Bamboo

    Cool, let me know. Cool, let me know.
  10. mcswny

    GONE! Free! Unknown Bamboo

    Jerry, I’m just not really interested in shipping…
  11. mcswny

    GONE! Free! Unknown Bamboo

    My tomatoes are fully supported.
  12. mcswny

    GONE! Free! Unknown Bamboo

    I should have given it to you last week.
Back
Top