Search results

  1. mcswny

    Classic reel recommendations (3/4wt)

    good choice!
  2. mcswny

    In defense of the fly fishing club

    I can ignore and let it go online--less so in person. Especially sober.
  3. mcswny

    In defense of the fly fishing club

    I was part of a local fly club for a few years. The average age of was well over 20 years older than me. To be honest, that was fine for a once a month meeting and fish along. I usually learned something and fished a spot I don't normally. The unfortunate thing that drove me away was that...
  4. mcswny

    Classic reel recommendations (3/4wt)

    In that range I think an (original) Ross Colorado 1 would be absolutely perfect. Classy, but not to old to where they’re all trashed.
  5. mcswny

    Classic reel recommendations (3/4wt)

    I’m probably alone here when saying this, but the perforations in the 0 really irks me. I love the solid frames of the 1-3. I’ve bought that reel multiple times thinking I could live with them but sold it off pretty quick. I know, weird. I also prefer heavier reels so would have liked a bit of...
  6. mcswny

    Classic reel recommendations (3/4wt)

    let’s start here. What’s your budget?
  7. mcswny

    Annual favorite fish of the year thread.

    shots fired!
  8. mcswny

    Annual favorite fish of the year thread.

    Oh man, yeah that might be it. That was chaotic. It could have gotten ugly if I slipped.
  9. mcswny

    Annual favorite fish of the year thread.

    Valid answer! I've definitely had my kids first fish as a favorite of the year in the past.
  10. mcswny

    Annual favorite fish of the year thread.

    I know we have a few more weeks left in 2025, but I'll kick this one off early. What was your favorite fish you caught this year? Share stories, photos, or whatever. And bonus points if you throw in some apostrophes in all the wrong places. I'll start. It wasn't necessarily 1 singular fish...
  11. mcswny

    A special thank you to our members!

    Help one of the owners build a pizza oven?
  12. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    What can I say, I went to art school.
  13. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    I mean, all I see is you complaining and making excuses, yet doing nothing about it. Seems… productive 🤷‍♂️
  14. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    Let's see you're best effort. Oh wait..
  15. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    Hot damn
  16. mcswny

    NFR Penny memories

    I believe in you.
  17. mcswny

    NFR Penny memories

    Did you're parents find it?
  18. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    There is no such thing as bad pizza
Back
Top