Search results

  1. mcswny

    Yellowstone Extends Firehole, Gibbon and Madison River Fishing Season

    Ok so less "no scouting" and more "don't disturb the bears".
  2. mcswny

    Yellowstone Extends Firehole, Gibbon and Madison River Fishing Season

    Could you expand on what this means? Could you not even go look at it? I just don't understand how that's even enforceable?
  3. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    And practice tastes delicious.
  4. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    I use maybe 3/4 of a 28oz can for 3x Detroits. And I don't cook it down at all. I buy the whole tomatoes (yellow can) run it through the food mill, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt and 4ish cloves of garlic. Doesn't need anything else--those tomatoes are perfect.
  5. mcswny

    SFR AI imagining...it's fun!

    Holy shit, an honest, not sarcastic, nor troll-y answer. No further questions your honor.
  6. mcswny

    SFR AI imagining...it's fun!

    Honestly, I think this goes way beyond just the internet.
  7. mcswny

    SFR AI imagining...it's fun!

    And what are your thoughts on this?
  8. mcswny

    SFR AI imagining...it's fun!

    @Jim in Anacortes I wish we could all be as worried about the water and energy consumption of AI as you are about Sea Otters and kelp forests. Maybe just go fishing and take pictures of real fish?
  9. mcswny

    NFR Superb Owl 2026: Seahawks vs Patriots (official thread)

    Is @Mossback ever positive?
  10. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    I think thats the one. Just don't let water sit--it'll rust real quick (but its easy to remove)
  11. mcswny

    NFR Alcohol going out of style

    Related to this, maybe not the discussion as a whole. I saw this and thought it interesting.
  12. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    Look at those 90 degree corners. So proud.
  13. mcswny

    Fitness/Health/Exercise Stuff with Evan

    Who? You? No...... Couldn't be?
  14. mcswny

    Firehole Outdoors Closing

    Me to. By far my favorite nymph hook. With that being said, I LOADED up on them before the first closure.
  15. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    The cheesy bread at Dominos is A+. I’d say change my mind, but that’s not possible.
  16. mcswny

    SOLD C Barclay Built Mcfarland 8' 6" 10WT GTX, Danielsson L5W 8twelve, & Cortland Compact 11/12 425gr Intermediate/Floating - $685

    Im trying to purchase something else asap, hence dropping the price.
  17. mcswny

    SOLD C Barclay Built Mcfarland 8' 6" 10WT GTX, Danielsson L5W 8twelve, & Cortland Compact 11/12 425gr Intermediate/Floating - $685

    Fair. But I do give homey deals ;). To be honest, I just need to get some of my money back before I try and use it again and my shoulder walks out on me.
Back
Top