Search results

  1. mcswny

    Anyone fish Japan?

    Totally understand, not looking for rocks to stand on. Just looking for general areas that I can then try to look into. It's one thing researching stuff in your home State/country, another halfway across the world. Thank you so much. tim
  2. mcswny

    Anyone fish Japan?

    This is such a helpful starting point, thank you so much. If I have anymore specific questions are you ok if I pm you? Thinking a 4wt glass rod is sufficient for the small stream stuff, what wt rod are you using for the seabass in Tokyo bay?
  3. mcswny

    PNW Fly Fishing Semi-Official Swap, Shop, Fish & Eat - May 17, 2025

    Dang you have the capacity for hundreds of pounds now?
  4. mcswny

    Anyone fish Japan?

    Awesome thank you. For what it’s worth, I’m generally against the idea of guides for a myriad of reasons.
  5. mcswny

    Anyone fish Japan?

    I’m laid up post op and dreaming… The family and I are in the preliminary stages of planning a 2-3 week trip to Japan for next year and I’d really love to get in a day or two of fishing for yamame or amago if the opportunity presents itself. Has anyone done any small stream fishing in Japan...
  6. mcswny

    Bread Thread

    Err.. a lot. I have 4 big ones and my guess is they each hold 15lbs each, so I do have to keep the rest in the bag until I get there. Not ideal. I should get more, but they’re not cheap.
  7. mcswny

    Bread Thread

    I buy 2 50lb bags at a time (Glacier Peak and I think it’s the Sonoma?) and the 100lbs lasts me about a year. I store it in resturant grade cambro (sp?) containers in my basement and so far I’ve never had flour weevils.
  8. mcswny

    Bread Thread

    I now realize I should have checked in with you for an order :(
  9. mcswny

    Bread Thread

    So I ended up scoring pretty big. A good friend of mine has been in the process of starting a small batch baking company and has a wholesale account with cainsprings distributor. So I’m now able to order and pick up from the distributor that’s about 30 minutes from home now.
  10. mcswny

    SOLD Abel TR2

    Good condition Abel TR2 Small amount of rash/knicks, but barely noticeable and functioning perfectly. Unfortunately no pouch. $250 shipped and insured to your door.
  11. mcswny

    SOLD Ross Colorado 2 + Spare spool (Platinum Finish)

    The rarer, platinum finish original Ross Colorado. In perfect working condition. Frame has very few marks on it. One spool has very few marks on it and the second spool is spotless. Will remove lines, but I'll keep the back on. $340 shipped and insured to your door. Paypal Goods and Services Only.
  12. mcswny

    SOLD Hatch Finatic Gen2 7+

    It's the darker grey coloring. Some very minor rim rash, drag is strong and smooth. Just more than what I need. I'll remove the line, but keep the backing on. $450 shipped and insured to your door. Paypal Goods and Services only
  13. mcswny

    SOLD Danielsson L5W 8twelve Spare Spool New, unused

    I just don't need it. New, unused. $90 shipped and insured to your door. (retails $120 + shipping)
  14. mcswny

    SOLD Hatch Gen 1 3+

    Bump
  15. mcswny

    Scenes from Hwy 2

    I figured you came out a fully grown man?
  16. mcswny

    SOLD G. Loomis IMX Pro 9’ Six Weight

    Jeeeez this is highway robbery.
  17. mcswny

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    One of last nights pies. Finally back to out door pizza.
Back
Top