Search results

  1. skyriver

    Show me your bass

    Your concern for your fellow citizen might have given the black crystal bugger even more fishiness. 💪 Great fish!
  2. skyriver

    Show me your bass

    Only at the grocery store. 😂
  3. skyriver

    Show me your bass

    I didn't know that. That's crazy. This little lake does get a bit warmer than most of our local lakes and produces some nice ones. He was easily a 2 pounder. The broad back is what made me think he was a holdover trout.
  4. skyriver

    Show me your bass

    Only baby bass tonight, but I did catch a big crappie. Kind of a unit honestly. I've caught longer ones, but this one was almost twice as thick as most crappie. It was about 14" I think. The apron isn't great. He missed on his first porpoise-like take on my bass gurgler. I honestly thought it...
  5. skyriver

    First cast and capr.....

    You had me scared there for a minute. I too have experienced the 1st cast voodoo. Very bad when troutin' or carpin. Of course, I liked 1st cast steelhead back in the day fishing before or after work. Glad it worked out! Good lookin' fly.
  6. skyriver

    College Football 2026

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Dm96pzYpt/
  7. skyriver

    The good boat deal thread

    The Wigeon showed up today. It's tough and light. I like the simplicity of design. Is it worth the $400 I paid? 100% Would I pay $800? Probably not. The first thing I noticed is no D rings opposite the valves like the pics on the website show. So also no bag to go on those rings. The Maxxon 239...
  8. skyriver

    Puget Sound

    Dime and Stonedfish on the same beach is just not fair to the fish....or other anglers! 😁 Really nice fish!
  9. skyriver

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I'll take Seahawks vs Chiefs ALL DAY! Remember what happened to the Broncos in Feb of 2014? 😁
  10. skyriver

    Lube

  11. skyriver

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I like Allen. He's a great player. The Lions just made the Bills look like the best team in football. They look great every year lately and everyone jumps on their wagon. Josh has to prove he can win close games in the playoffs before he reaches the level everyone wants to put him in. I get...
  12. skyriver

    Clooping capr

    Carp Maul started off with a bang! That's awesome. You know...some of us capr lovers had to work today. :confused: We're living vicariously thru you. Oh and...nice hooks. 😁
  13. skyriver

    The good boat deal thread

    I called Catcher Craft after my Shop app (that's how I paid) told me the boat was supposed to have already shipped. I got voicemail. So I left a message that said I'm not in a hurry, just wanted to confirm that the original ship date wasn't really real and could I expect a notification when the...
  14. skyriver

    Adult Dragonfly and Damselfly Pattern Recommendations

    We won't tell you how much fun it is then. 😁
  15. skyriver

    Adult Dragonfly and Damselfly Pattern Recommendations

    https://pnwflyfishing.com/forum/threads/adult-damsels-need-help.8169/post-190258
  16. skyriver

    NFR What Are You Drinking?

    When I lived in Monroe our street of mostly 26-35 yr olds, all beginning parenthood, would have margarita parties about once a month. They were really just mixed drink parties, but it always featured a new margarita that we voted on. I never won. Haha! Someone would volunteer to be the baby...
  17. skyriver

    NFR What Are You Drinking?

    I was reminded last night that this is easily my favorite affordable tequila blanco-
  18. skyriver

    College Football 2026

    Great comeback. Maybe that will be the half that gets him rolling more consistently. I'm in the camp that says he's not in the current top 10 QBs, but I hope he proves me wrong!
  19. skyriver

    College Football 2026

    Crazy comeback for Texas! Talk about opportunity lost for OSU. That one's gonna sting.
  20. skyriver

    Wear your life vest

    65 degree water is warm...until you're in it. I was one of the many dumb fisherman, not wearing a PFD, for years. I had never fallen in from a tube or boat. Had gone under once or twice while wading big rivers, but never felt like I was truly in danger. I didn't own even a decent PFD (Bass...
Back
Top