Search results

  1. skyriver

    What's in your vise?

    Man, those are SO buggy. Nice work. I always say "I should fish brown" when carpin and then I don't. Seems I stick to the peacock/black peacock of a hybrid, green of a damsel or black of a Carp Maul. Maybe next year! Good luck carpin! I'm taking my cousin for a float on the Yak on Saturday or I...
  2. skyriver

    Carp have moved to deeper water?

    Buzzy catching so many carp he had to put on the gloves. 😁 I love how calm the water is in those pics. Very carpy.
  3. skyriver

    Pseudo Desert Vibes....

    Great pics, great fish and man, great looking wings!
  4. skyriver

    Hit the river today

    Thanks. Yeah, something like that. I do that for my raft when only fishing 1 guy in front. The standup tube from my NRS thigh bar around a heavy strap works great. If we're fishing a guy in back and actually need the thigh bar then the cooler becomes the front seat and I just push my feet...
  5. 20260925_133914 (1).jpg

    20260925_133914 (1).jpg

  6. skyriver

    Hit the river today

    I finally got smart on this particular stretch! This might be more info than you wanted. Haha! I used to do this- - Park truck at takeout. - Ride bike with bike trailer full of un-inflated Commander, pump, rods, pfd, etc to launch. (Uphill and usually against the wind) - Stash the bike &...
  7. skyriver

    Hit the river today

    I wanted to try out the new floatie and had the hankering for moving water. I just don't fish rivers enough. So went to my usual spot where I can self shuttle with the bike. Not sure what the deal was, but the fish were tight lipped. Full moon? Water dropping and cooling? Not sure, but it made...
  8. 20260927_153423.jpg

    20260927_153423.jpg

  9. 20260927_085849.jpg

    20260927_085849.jpg

  10. 20260927_120856.jpg

    20260927_120856.jpg

  11. 20260927_143819.jpg

    20260927_143819.jpg

  12. 20260927_155959.jpg

    20260927_155959.jpg

  13. skyriver

    Favorite old scans

    That doesn't look like a bamboo rod Steve. 😁 Tank of a rainbow!
  14. skyriver

    Favorite old scans

    Grandpa was ripped!
  15. skyriver

    Pump clip is genius

    I took a chance and bought this local 3D-printed pump holder off Etsy. The guy is from Bremerton. Gets really good reviews. No more thinking it floated down the river only to find it, thankfully, buried under crap. And no more wet bag. It's so nice I splurged and ordered his cup & phone holder...
  16. skyriver

    Favorite old scans

    20 somethings are wearing jean jackets, like your awesome one, again!
  17. skyriver

    Favorite old scans

    Or a pic of a pic using your phone. I'll start with 3 of mine. Please pile on. Let's see who the scanners are. 😁 My buddy Chris on the Russian Me on the Deschutes Memorial Day in 93' The 3 amigos in a blind on the Big C just downriver from Malaga. Probably 92'. Let's see em!
  18. skyriver

    Stillwater Recommendations near Leavenworth?

    The Cove at Fish Lake is a cool old-school fishing resort. Big lake for a tube, but they rent aluminum boats. RCF speaks the truth. Watch the wind. And if it's the prevailing west wind you'll end up at the wrong end pretty quick. Give the Cove a call and see if they have a fishing report...
  19. skyriver

    The good boat deal thread

    Well this is a first. I was randomly scrolling Marketplace and saw an ad for an Outcast Striker raft...and then I saw the Lowe...and then I'm like "Hey! That's my messy garage!" Haha. The dude I traded rafts with is selling my old Striker. And he's using my pics. Haha! I'm bummed he's selling...
  20. skyriver

    NFR What Are You Drinking?

    Pretty good. Out of Stevenson
Back
Top