Search results

  1. ColinShots

    Christmas (Holiday) Dinner - poll

    It certainly does.
  2. ColinShots

    Christmas (Holiday) Dinner - poll

    Always a sucker for turkey, but I also appreciate a Christmas ham.
  3. ColinShots

    Favorite superglue?

    I think zap a gap has its place for sure. The brush on applicator is nice, and I use zap quite a bit during tying to help with the durability of the fly (like after attaching a trailing stinger, or after tying in a bunch of stuff). I just don't finish with zap, or do eyes and stuff with it.
  4. ColinShots

    Favorite superglue?

    FYI, Home Depot has this three pack of loctite on sale for like $7 right now. I really like the ultragel one.
  5. ColinShots

    Your One Photo - 2023

    I didn’t take a lot of pictures this year, but I think this one sums it up. Oliver is somewhere on this lake behind me.
  6. ColinShots

    Strange, weird or odd or whatever beach finds thread….

    Holy shit. That was amazing.
  7. ColinShots

    NFR What Are You Reading

    Absolutely. The new season just started a few weeks ago. I plan on starting the books when I wrap up A Perfect Spy.
  8. ColinShots

    NFR What Are You Reading

    Yeah, the BBC mini-series' are great. I find myself watching them about once a year. The Gary Oldman Tinker Tailor is pretty good, but it's hard to fit so much into a single movie. It's a pretty killer cast though. I'd love to see more modern Smiley stuff (there were rumors of a Smiley's People...
  9. ColinShots

    NFR What Are You Reading

    I've been on a John Le Carre kick for the past few months. On to A Perfect Spy now, which is great. If you haven't ready any, I would start at Call for the Dead, and then work through the Karla trilogy (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Honorable Schoolboy, and Smiley's People). Also, there's a...
  10. ColinShots

    Holiday Lake Fly Assortment (Attractor Patterns) available

    @Paul_ you sent an assortment to my son, and he's caught a bunch of fish on them. I'd love to get my hands on one of these as well!
  11. ColinShots

    Redington warranty/response time ?

    Back in February, it took about two weeks from initiating the repair online to receiving a replacement of my Redington Dually that broke. Hope this helps.
Back
Top