Search results

  1. ColinShots

    Oregon Coastal report

    If I can’t catch em, at least I can take a nice picture.
  2. ColinShots

    Harriet Lake road access

    Let's never talk about that again...
  3. ColinShots

    Oregon Coastal report

    Nah, it was small water. We were both on bobbers.
  4. ColinShots

    Oregon Coastal report

    @clarkman picked my pocket. Nobody’s fault by my own. I totally blew it. Still, he’s a damn dirty thief. He mad up for it with a excellent lunch though. It was still a pretty darn nice day on the water.
  5. ColinShots

    Harriet Lake road access

    Absolutely down to.
  6. ColinShots

    Harriet Lake road access

    Here's a good page with updates. It was last updated in December. Also, Here's a map of the closures. Finally, here's the forest service FAQ about road closures. Hopefully they'll get everything by Ripplebrook open sooner rather than later.
  7. ColinShots

    Harriet Lake road access

    Oh, and I think 4630 is also closed now.
  8. ColinShots

    Harriet Lake road access

    I find Harriet really enjoyable. More so than Timothy, for me.
  9. ColinShots

    Harriet Lake road access

    The fires closed 57, and access for the past few years has been down skyline around Timothy from 26.
  10. ColinShots

    Harriet Lake road access

    Last I heard NF57 was reopening in 2025, so I wouldn’t hold your breath. Also, those stocking schedules are bit aspirational. For what it’s worth, Google says there’s is still a way to get to Harriet via 224 on other forest roads, but I have never tried it.
  11. ColinShots

    Favorite House Brand Hooks

    Has anyone tried the FTD big game hooks?
  12. ColinShots

    What's in your vise?

    Thanks @PhilR!
  13. ColinShots

    What's in your vise?

    Sure is. I did a bit of scouting around the other two, and my hopes are not high, unlike the water.
  14. ColinShots

    What's in your vise?

    Some marabou tubes. Also, if you have any secret high water bank spots near Portland, holler at me in the DMs. I’m starting to get cabin fever right about now…
  15. ColinShots

    NFR idiot drivers...

    Instant karma is pretty satisfying, especially if no one gets hurt.
  16. ColinShots

    What's in your vise?

    Some more winter stuff.
  17. ColinShots

    over-rated vs. under-rated

    Overrated: anadromous Underrated: warm water
  18. ColinShots

    What's in your vise?

    Merry Christmas buddy. Let me know when that knee is healed up so we can all go get skunked together!
  19. ColinShots

    What's in your vise?

    Working on a box of winter stuff for my 15 year old for Christmas. I still have a bunch more to tie. He’ll be getting his first spey outfit under the tree as well.
Back
Top