Search results

  1. Roper

    Pucker up

    Goat…. Back in ‘68 I was in high school working the graveyard shift in a gas station. 26 cents a gallon. Hardest part was staying awake around 10:00 in class…
  2. Roper

    WDFW Digital license

    I have two friends that fish here, but are non-resident. Does anyone know how that works for them?
  3. Roper

    WDFW Digital license

    Now you tell me… but I was able to back door it. I’m all digital now.
  4. Roper

    Classic reels

    You’re not getting off that easy we wanna know caliber and load.
  5. Roper

    What are you watching?

    Gonna watch The American Revolution tonight, I recorded it…
  6. Roper

    Classic reels

    I’m curious, what are the six rounds for?
  7. Roper

    NFR Queens are out and about

    Leave it to @Buzzy to post something provocative…
  8. Roper

    WDFW Digital license

    I was wondering if anyone has bought their license online yet. I can see where it might be a good thing to save money, but most government programs come with a bit of frustration. I haven’t taken the time yet to go online and scout through the process. I thought I would take a shortcut and see...
  9. Roper

    SOLD Buck's Bags South Fork Pontoon boat

    I just gotta fit it in my truck…
  10. Roper

    SOLD Buck's Bags South Fork Pontoon boat

    How long and wide is it?
  11. Roper

    Pass Lake crayfish

    Feckin eejit….
  12. Roper

    Pass Lake crayfish

    I want to thank everybody for all the great feedback. I’m excited to give this process a whirl. Stay tuned, when the season opens, I’ll see how it goes.
  13. Roper

    Pass Lake crayfish

    Yes, i’m just trying to get my act together before that…
  14. Roper

    Pass Lake crayfish

    Thanks, Zak… I was going to hit sportsman’s later today. I think there might be crayfish in Silver Lake, a lot closer than Pass. I could set traps and leave them overnight as I hear they are active night feeders.
  15. Roper

    Yellow perch…

    I’m in on that! Bring stoves and beer batter…
  16. Roper

    Pass Lake crayfish

    My understanding is that there are crayfish in Pass. So it has piqued my interest to figure out how to fish for them. I went on WDFW website and didn’t get a whole lot of information. None of my friends, to my knowledge, have ever fished for crayfish. So I can’t tap them for information. So I’m...
  17. Roper

    Heads-Up for Chopoka Anglers

    My introduction to fly fishing was on Chopaka back in 1978. Friends of mine invited me up and I had a wonderful time. It was the beginning of my enjoyment of fly fishing everywhere. But that was then and this is now… The experience is vastly different now from what it was. Yes, the topography is...
  18. Roper

    Heads-Up for Chopoka Anglers

    When people started bringing in full-size recreational vehicles, I kind of lost interest in the lake. I think the generators were the ones that tipped me over the best.
  19. Roper

    Heads-Up for Chopoka Anglers

    Chopaka is not the only lake in Okanogan County…just sayin…
  20. Roper

    SFR AI imagining...it's fun!

    I agree with all of that, but I have to admit some AI can be funny…
Back
Top