Search results

  1. D

    Wanted Danielsson L5W 6nine

    Anyone have an Danielsson L5W 6nine they aren't using enough and would like to sell? Let me know!
  2. D

    Simms current scam

    Any idea if hookedfits.com is scam? Have some really good prices on Simms stuff.
  3. D

    Shore Fishing in La Ventana?

    At least in the summer, there are little roosters along the shore in a couple of spots. Seems like they'd probably be there now also. If you want to get a panga and fly guide, dm me. I'm not sure what is going on now, but if your time extends into March, I've been told there are some...
  4. D

    Wanted Outcast Frameless Motor Mount

    Starting to work on a trolling motor set up for my Stealth Pro. Figured I'd try the used route first. Anyone have an Outcast Frameless Motor Mount they aren't using and would be interested in selling? https://www.outcastboats.com/product/frameless-motor-mount/
  5. D

    2025 Tuna and Exotics

    More like 8+ months until I'm on a trip. Guess it gives me a little time to make real my ambition to try tying some tuna flies...
  6. D

    Favorite fish/story/trip of 2024?

    Wow. Great thread for getting through the shack nasties, love the variety of fishing everyone did. Some good stuff to day dream about!
  7. D

    The Stonedfish/Bambooflyguy monthly lake dry fly challenge!

    Some lakes are less mostly boring than others.
  8. D

    SOLD Sage RPLXi 10 Weight 1090-3 Graphite III $190

    Good deal on a classic rod.
  9. D

    Oregon opportunities

    I was actually trying to make a joke about swinging and kings like the royalty kind they have in the UK. It was funny in my head...
  10. D

    Oregon opportunities

    Whew, glad you two cleared that up. Having someone recommend going out and give "swing for King's" a try could be confusing for some people I suppose.
  11. D

    SOLD - TFO BVK 10 Wt 4pc

    Sold. I will probably regret this.
  12. D

    Favorite fish/story/trip of 2024?

    I'll play. I was tying flies (one of the two patterns I know how to tie), but my daughter wanted to give it a try, and has now taking over - so I'll type in between "what do I do now" questions. Tough year to pick out a favorite moment. Lots of options - did a trip to the central Washington...
  13. D

    NFR Sea Otters and Green Crabs

    Ummm, that wasn't the intention of my post. It's likely the absence of otters are contributing to the loss of kelp forest in Oregon.
  14. D

    NFR Sea Otters and Green Crabs

    https://www.opb.org/article/2024/12/08/oregon-kelp-forests-coast-ocean-report-urchin/
  15. D

    NFR Sea Otters and Green Crabs

    That's not accurate. The Oregon coast is losing it's kelp forests at a very rapid rate. Purple urchins. And Oregon has very few otters.
  16. D

    Trolling motor on a Stealth Pro?

    Yes, thank you everyone for all the details on how you've made an electric motor work! Great information! Good project for this winter.
  17. D

    Trolling motor on a Stealth Pro?

    Thinking I should probably setup my Stealth Pro pontoon with an electric trolling motor. Has anyone done this and want to share what they've done, any tips, etc.?
  18. D

    1.5 day tuna option

    From the pics, it looks like 5 people could troll. 2 off each side, 1 off the back. Decent amount of space up front for a bait stop. Per the website, bunks on board and they provide meals. Starlink for insta, etc. Leave at 11 am. Return between 5-7 pm the next day.
  19. D

    1.5 day tuna option

    I believe this is a whole boat charter, not a per seat charter. Get a group of fly fishers and no worries about crossing up with braided line :). Get the evening and early morning bite. Price isn't to crazy. Something to think about on a gray winter day.
  20. D

    Advice on finding quality fishing partners

    Same here. But I can get her out fishing once in a while :).
Back
Top