Search results

  1. Peach

    Holiday Lake Fly Assortment

    I too have fished Paul's Flies as well. Good Stuff. Mark me down as interested :).
  2. Peach

    SW Lake Report

    Nice Report Paul. Those cuts do look improved! Hopefully they stay that way.
  3. Peach

    Tough fishing at a well-known central WA lake 2022/10/27

    Davis is a Fly Fishing only lake that once was "the" fishery for Trophy Trout in Central Oregon. An illegal stocking of LMB and with drought and the porous lava bed that it sits in with combination of the drought has pretty much decimated the trout fishery. However, the LMB did thrive and it...
  4. Peach

    Tough fishing at a well-known central WA lake 2022/10/27

    Just an interesting tid-bit for you that like to do some data mining and analysis and try to draw some comparision conclusions. A good case study is Diamond Lake in Oregon. Alot of articles and data available. I believe it is the first and only lake in Oregon that ODWF stocks Tigers in...
  5. Peach

    Late season baitfish bite

    Nice report! Stillwater steamer/baitfish fishing for big Bows in High Desert lakes are my Fav! Peach
  6. Peach

    Tough fishing at a well-known central WA lake 2022/10/27

    You just don't hear about that lake much anymore and when you do - most reports are "slow fishing". Weird compared to what it was say 10+ years ago when crowds and too many folks on the lake was an issue. Looks like WDFW fixed that issue, over the last few years it is being used so much...
  7. Peach

    They do exist

    Damn!
  8. Peach

    any one else going to be at Lenice?

    Any size or are they all less than 16 inches still?
  9. Peach

    Big lake in eastern Idaho

    Love that lake! Thanks for the report.
  10. Peach

    Wilderness Lite...The Ultralight Float Tubes - Ever Tried?

    Thanks to everyone you provided input/feedback both in this thread and folks that sent me their opinions via mail. It convinced me that this tube is exactly what I need and everyone seems satisfied. Also due to the input, I will most likely purchase the special seat cusion and the lite weight...
  11. Peach

    Wilderness Lite...The Ultralight Float Tubes - Ever Tried?

    How can I forget our meeting and happy to hear you where able to catch what you where looking for. Thanks for the input, very helpful. Peach
  12. Peach

    Wilderness Lite...The Ultralight Float Tubes - Ever Tried?

    Has anyone have any experience using the Wilderness Lite Backpacker Pro from Wilderness Lite? Looking for any recommendation or feedback. I am looking a lite weight float tube to use to back into Alpine Lakes with. Ideally I am looking for a lite float tube which will fit into a backpack...
  13. Peach

    Montana Stillwater...

    Nice Brittany... love that breed
  14. Peach

    Fish/Depth Finder for Pontoon Boat & Fat Cat

    Just gave the new Hawkeye Depth/Fish Finder a try this past weekend. Worked as well as Islander said. I too wished it had some type of manual or hardcopy guide for out in the field - it has a lot of options to go through, but luckily for me it has similar options as the old Hummin birds did...
  15. Peach

    Lakes of the Beartooths a Mecca for the 3wt.

    Well done! Assuming the FishTrax continues to work well for you.
  16. Peach

    Bucket List Check off – Golden Trout

    Ha - great catch. I always have some kind of error in my long ass reports. Edit made :).
  17. Peach

    Bucket List Check off – Golden Trout

    Recently in my fly fishing adventures, I have been focusing on trying to catch different type of species on the fly. Most of the common trout and warm water species have been marked off of my species bucket list. This year’s target was a Golden Trout. As most of you know, Golden Trout are not...
  18. Peach

    Little Moose Lake

    Cool report - thanks for sharing.
  19. Peach

    Fish/Depth Finder for Pontoon Boat & Fat Cat

    Great report thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to trying mine out on the water in about 2 weeks.
Back
Top