Search results

  1. Peach

    Grayling & Cutts Up in the Hills

    Graylings in Washington - pretty cool. Thanks for sharing Peach
  2. Peach

    East lake advice 1st week of august

    Most of this should apply for the timeframe you are inquiring about. Good East lake info: https://flyfishersplace.com/2024/07/10/updated-east-lake-report-7-10-24/
  3. Peach

    Wear your life vest

    Thanks for sharing - just wanted a real time report on the PDF performance. Sorry about your Sunglasses and forceps, but minor losses considering what else could of happened as you mentioned in your orginal post. Peach
  4. Peach

    Wear your life vest

    Wayne glad you are ok and everything seemed to be alright in the end, did you end up getting your sunglasses back too? Did you lose any other items? If you don't mind, can you tell us what type of PDF you were wearing? Now that you went through that experience, did it perform like you...
  5. Peach

    "Icewater Lake", 3 July 2024

    Glad the lake is fishing well. It was fishing well back in Mid-May, not a lot of opportunities back then for dries, but the subsurface action was good. Peach
  6. Peach

    Merrill Lake closure

    Any update on progress? I think the road to the boat ramp and campground are still closed?
  7. Peach

    The last road trip

    I have stayed at the Red Rock's RV Park on Henry's Lake. Close to my favorite place to fish on Henry's near "The Cliffs". https://www.redrockrvpark.com/ Peach
  8. Peach

    Chasing Permit in the Land of Frankincense (Oman - April 2024)

    Mr. Adventure. Phenomonal report.
  9. Peach

    Chongus Lake (PB alert)

    Nice report and solid fish. I don't think there is a stronger fighting trout than a wild or fry planted Rainbow from a high desert stillwater caught in the Spring or late Fall that has the opportunity to grow past the 16 inch mark. The athletes of the trout world, except that pig of a trout...
  10. Peach

    Dual purpose pontoons (stillwater & rivers)?

    I love my Outcast Fish Cat Panther Pontoon Boat. Multi chambers for safety, low profile which helps in the wind, and it glides across the water when you need to row. I can often stay up with pontoon boats with electric motors on them once I get into a good rowing rhythm. It is not cheap...
  11. Peach

    A wet, windy week at Patagonian BaseCamp, Chile in mid-March

    Wow - a very good report and worth the 30 minutes to sit and obsorb all the great details and effort. Great Read! I enjoyed your perspective.
  12. Peach

    Flies

    If the sale falls through or if you have other similiar flies sold in a similiar package I would be interested in purchasing them.
  13. Peach

    Lake Report (all pictures)

    The last pic is a great example of what a cutbow hybrid looks like. Nice looking fish!
  14. Peach

    What are some of the fish you caught in 2023?

    Two new ones for me this year - my biggest smallie on the fly & my first Brown from DFL that has alluded me after many years fishing there.
  15. Peach

    Lake Report

    Nice report - looks like you were the only one on the lake :)
  16. Peach

    New Video: Horse packing, backpacking, and Fly Fishing

    I alway enjoy your video's - great trip. Jealous. Peach
  17. Peach

    Holiday Lake Fly Assortment (Attractor Patterns) available

    In! I have fished Paul's flies in the past and --- THEY WORK :).
  18. Peach

    My saltwater back up

    Same here. Have about 5 or 6 of them and continue to keep an eye out on E-Bay and other sites to add to my collection. Work horse of a reel and have no interest in going to anything different - fished them for more than 30 years.
  19. Peach

    Basin Lake; left my lunch at home

    Nice fish and nice report
  20. Peach

    Crappy day turns into a great Crappie day

    Nice Report. I didn't know that lake had Carp - but no surprise that it does.
Back
Top