Search results

  1. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    To be clear...I predicted a Rams blowing out the Niners yesterday...
  2. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    which is better than a flatulent NFL faux analyst
  3. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Well, I predicted a Rams blowout yesterday, so I predict a Donkey victory over the Chefs in their opener…
  4. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Hoping only missing two games…
  5. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Since the formation of the NFL, Browns have had two winless seasons in their history (0-14, 0-16)...Lions had a 0-16 season, and the Bucs had a 0-14 season...many teams have had one win seasons, but the Raiders are not amongst them, having their worst season in the NFL under Art Shell at 2 wins...
  6. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    That was an unexpected beatdown of the Lambs at the hands of the Whiners…did not see that coming…
  7. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Seahawks defense...The Legion Of Whom...
  8. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    That was a helluva match…
  9. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Amazing!...three picks in the 2nd half...
  10. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I hope SD is okay…might need to establish the run and screens…the D is gonna be tired…
  11. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I'm expecting a spirited first game of the season...while I am rooting for the Hawks, I believe the Patriots are better than last year with the addition of AJ Brown, and the Hawks are not better than last year losing Kubiak play calling and the Super Bowl mvp running back...home field advantage...
  12. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Pork chop & nectarines…
  13. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Great MNF opener between division rivals Donkeys & Chefs…hoping for a tie…
  14. Brute

    What's in your vise?

  15. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Wedge with bleu cheese… Lamb with madeira reduction, cauliflower purée
  16. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    I don't see why you couldn’t cook the onions first…I usually do…
  17. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    White bean & ham stew…
  18. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Actually a fat, like oil or butter, acts like a binder with pasta...
  19. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    OK...I made this with ny strip steak since it was on sale...but usually use a less expensive cut of beef, although I believe the original recipe uses tenderloin. 2lbs thin cut sirloin 3Tbsp soy sauce (for marinade) 2Tbsp Worcestershire (15g for beef marinade, 20g for sauce) 1 med white onion...
  20. Brute

    What's in your vise?

    yup...I will
Back
Top