Search results

  1. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    great, now he's gonna get hurt...
  2. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    wow, surprised you're still here.... :LOL:
  3. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    well, now you know what to do for opponents I guess...
  4. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    It's not even half time and Collinsworth is already slobbering over Seattle's punter to fill the void of what must be a tough game for him to call...
  5. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I have a feeling it's gonna get pretty quiet up in here....
  6. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I hope the Seattle Bitch Pigeons get blown out, but I hope it's with a healthy Sammy D (Bitch Pigeon D is too good to allow that to happen, I'm afraid)....or at least that his injury isn't serious.
  7. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Drew Lock....next man up! uh oh....
  8. clarkman

    So where's the guardrails?

    Insider trading.....happens all the time, nothing to see here, move along.
  9. clarkman

    Solo trip to the dry side...

    Some fun water around there. Haven't fished it in probably 15+ years.
  10. clarkman

    Sea Run Cutthroat in rivers. What's your jam?

    adding to my meager stash...probably going to add something black/purple leachy type prior to heading out this weekend... yep, found a couple of those in my long lost box! Dunno that I've ever fished it.
  11. clarkman

    Sea Run Cutthroat in rivers. What's your jam?

    Do you guys notice much of a difference between the Cowlitz hatchery stock and the wild fish on the OR N coast? was just about to ask what folks think about purple.... :LOL:
  12. clarkman

    Solo trip to the dry side...

    Are you mostly fishing Maupin area as well? Don't be alarmed if you see me sneaking around following you to find out where your big fish live....nothing to see here... I DO know that part of my issue is that I can be such a creature of habit and usually fish my standard spots (especially...
  13. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Eh, for the cellar dwellers, it won't matter. Seriously though, I do think the Raiders are going to have a pretty bad record, but they should be spicy.
  14. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I'm just stoked that the NFL season starts on Wednesday!!!!!!!! Can't wait! Even if it is Sea. Speaking of Seattle, has there ever been a defending SB champ (outside of those losing multiple MAJOR players) who hasn't even been favored to win their own division? As if they need to go into...
  15. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Chefs should have fun starting in undrafted free agent rookie at left tackle (who apparently only played RT and guard in college) to protect Mahomeboy from Bonito and company. Best of luck...
  16. clarkman

    Sea Run Cutthroat in rivers. What's your jam?

    Do you find that they short strike often? I notice that most of the patterns posted have either short tails or no tails. As an aside, I found a box with a few SRC patterns in from way back! 🙌....mostly red and orange reverse spiders with a few Spruce flies thrown in.
  17. clarkman

    Sea Run Cutthroat in rivers. What's your jam?

    never heard of that one, how would you fish it?
Back
Top