Search results

  1. clarkman

    Quality time on the "local" trout ditch....

    quite the contrary....
  2. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    rough weekend for the LA teams so far....oof.
  3. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Do we need to call in a wellness check for @DimeBrite ?
  4. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    That main Hendrix piece is amazing!
  5. clarkman

    What Are You Eating?

    not really eating anything at the moment, but I am prepping for a multi-day camping trip with a pork shoulder in the smoker. Then I'll be able to finish for carnitas and pulled pork sammiches later this week at the campground
  6. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    in between plays, some good tennis thus far in the US Open Final with Dennis Rodman's relatively estranged Daughter's boyfriend mostly holding his own (thus far) after a rough first service game. ehhhh, kinda.... edit: ehhhh, perhaps not.
  7. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    ah yes, the famed HS team, the Mike High Donkeys.... not so sure he's got what it takes.
  8. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    does he play quarterback?
  9. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    y'all should probably be concerned about Darnold's balky hip. Shoot, Darnold's balky hip, Garrett on IR, 49rs made of glass....could it be the Cardinals year!? Let's GOOOOOO!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I wonder if he has ever considered not throwing it to the other team and just playing a little better.... 🤷‍♂️
  11. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Could be worse....could be Miami:
  12. clarkman

    College Football 2026

    yeah, totally agree, one bad call totally did Florida A&M in against Miami. otherwise, they were right there....
  13. clarkman

    College Football 2026

    wow, what a 4th quarter!
  14. clarkman

    What do you cut wire with?

    Knipix High Leverage diagonal cutters are always in my musky boat box in case i need to cut a hook (haven't yet), but they work great for wire too.
  15. clarkman

    College Football 2026

    things seem to be getting rather interesting....
  16. clarkman

    College Football 2026

    Manning's WRs are doing him no favors, dropped TD plus the drop that turned into the int. neither is the play calling....a double end around on 4th and 1? Even I know better....
  17. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I actually agree with the vast majority of that. But he definitely wasn't exactly ready take on the responsibility either. Now, the Den coaching staff at that time totally did him dirty (IMO), but he wasn't ready anyway (then again, that's where a coaching staff needs to reign someone in). A...
  18. clarkman

    Playing Live Music 2026

    This is bad ass.... anyone here in a PDX band? or playing in PDX in the near future?
  19. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Man, I just really hope Darnold isn't seriously hurt. As much as I'd love to see DEN/sea with DEN former QB leading sea, I'd rather it be Darnold so there are no excuses either way. That, and I like good football. good football is played best with healthy starters.
Back
Top