Search results

  1. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Yeahhhh.....it's right next to our camp site. Springs. Spooky AF. Got a couple to chase a streamer (naturally), but didn't do much with these. Full (ish) report once I'm back home.
  2. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    That's cause half of us are out here! Until Monday anyway.
  3. clarkman

    Cell Phone Pics

    Baby gopher. Probably last year's cohort.
  4. clarkman

    Got any bird pics?

    From the phone
  5. clarkman

    Clooping capr

    Man, I love your CAPR reports!
  6. clarkman

    Tuna 9/15/2026 with Captain Clayton

    I think those would probably qualify as donkey status.
  7. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I 💯 can identify with this 👆
  8. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Only one way to go from here. Can't wait for the rematch.
  9. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    is preseason over yet?
  10. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    would be cool if DEN would learn how to tackle. weird half though...super disjointed for both teams for the most part.
  11. clarkman

    Tuna 9/12/26

    looks like they're all in the donut to donkey range. no peanuts allowed.
  12. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Nor would I.... Whatever happens, I predict that my house is gonna get louder than average....
  13. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Anyone take the Chargers this week in a survivor league?
  14. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Don't be so hard on Dak, he has 2 more playoff wins than Justin Herbert...
  15. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Raiders started their year off with a bye....
  16. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    true to form, looks like the Packers are shitting the bed in the 4th quarter per usual...
Back
Top