Search results

  1. PXL_20260919_224928893.MP~2.jpg

    PXL_20260919_224928893.MP~2.jpg

  2. PXL_20260921_193751755~2.jpg

    PXL_20260921_193751755~2.jpg

  3. PXL_20260916_221446795.MP~2.jpg

    PXL_20260916_221446795.MP~2.jpg

  4. PXL_20260917_155206008~2.jpg

    PXL_20260917_155206008~2.jpg

  5. PXL_20260918_165253790~2.jpg

    PXL_20260918_165253790~2.jpg

  6. PXL_20260920_163903961~3.jpg

    PXL_20260920_163903961~3.jpg

  7. PXL_20260917_222136369.MP~2.jpg

    PXL_20260917_222136369.MP~2.jpg

  8. PXL_20260919_030319123.NIGHT.jpg

    PXL_20260919_030319123.NIGHT.jpg

  9. PXL_20260920_161009518.jpg

    PXL_20260920_161009518.jpg

  10. PXL_20260919_195733525~2.jpg

    PXL_20260919_195733525~2.jpg

  11. PXL_20260917_195308171.jpg

    PXL_20260917_195308171.jpg

  12. PXL_20260919_174537598~2.jpg

    PXL_20260919_174537598~2.jpg

  13. PXL_20260917_181414402~2.jpg

    PXL_20260917_181414402~2.jpg

  14. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    seems like it's going to be just a workmanlike victory for the Rams (which for them, they seemed to need)...not a very interesting or fun game to watch though (based on pure entertainment value). We'll see how it ends up though...although, I'm pretty sure I can probably predict.
  15. clarkman

    Musky Fool Reincarnated — FigureEats.com

    not that I'm in need of any more for a very long time.... :LOL:
  16. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    no it doesn't. edit: at this point (currently mid-3rd Q), there is exactly ZERO additional interest about this game because the starting QB for the Giants (who is far better than their backup) is out with an injury. So, I'll continue to stand by my assertion that this game is most definitely...
Back
Top