Search results

  1. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    It's yuge
  2. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Big Lamb/Donkey matchup Sunday night. Sadly (or maybe not), I may be driving home from fishing. Priorities.
  3. clarkman

    NFR Need vehicle opinions.

    in college I drove an old Chevy truck that was orange with the white wheels. Add on the tires with the white stripe around, actually looked really cool!
  4. clarkman

    Desert Vibes....

    they were likely long gone!
  5. clarkman

    Desert Vibes....

    for a short bit I threw a dry /dropper setup. picked up mostly dinks on either the dry or dropper. bigger fish came on small sculpin patterns....on both the more clear and silted up water this held true....while I did both at all locations, I mostly prefer to fish streamers if there are a few...
  6. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    oof, that one's gotta hurt. player fakes injury to get traded to the Jets! THE JETS!
  7. clarkman

    NFR Need vehicle opinions.

    That would look incredible in blue and orange! 😆
  8. clarkman

    Desert Vibes....

    Yeah, crossing the road on my drive home. It was pretty unmistakeable. I pulled over, but couldn't track it down.
  9. clarkman

    Desert Vibes....

    Negative
  10. clarkman

    Desert Vibes....

    thx! Yeah, there's a reason I pack a s decent number of pairs of nitrile gloves....otherwise, gotta be honest, not sure I'd do it (considering some if the items I've found in such places)
  11. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    listening to SVP interview with Davante Adams, that dude seems like such a solid individual....hope he stays healthy all season.
  12. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    that's probably the first time anyone has said that ever....
  13. clarkman

    Desert Vibes....

    There are times I wish I would have had a great camera with a great zoom. this trip was one of those times. birds of prey spotted: Northern Harrier (all over the place, on the way home, I saw one hunting and get a rodent of some sorts) Great Horned Owl Turkey Vulture Merlin (decided to bust up...
  14. clarkman

    Desert Vibes....

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT..... leave things better than you find them... before: after: not pictured were the multiple ciggy butts picked up around the area.... c'mon people, be better!
  15. PXL_20260917_223720823.MP.jpg

    PXL_20260917_223720823.MP.jpg

  16. PXL_20260917_224818120.jpg

    PXL_20260917_224818120.jpg

  17. clarkman

    Desert Vibes....

    I had a few days, so I headed SE of my home to see if I could find a few trouts. rollin'.... canyons... we found some fish... and just really enjoyed the isolation... camp visitors... additional species.... 🍻
  18. PXL_20260916_190022848~2.jpg

    PXL_20260916_190022848~2.jpg

  19. PXL_20260921_181436287.jpg

    PXL_20260921_181436287.jpg

  20. PXL_20260921_192112110~2.jpg

    PXL_20260921_192112110~2.jpg

Back
Top