Search results

  1. PXL_20260927_175502293.jpg

    PXL_20260927_175502293.jpg

  2. PXL_20260926_181908860.MP~2 1.jpg

    PXL_20260926_181908860.MP~2 1.jpg

  3. PXL_20260927_161403734.jpg

    PXL_20260927_161403734.jpg

  4. PXL_20260927_224206959~2.jpg

    PXL_20260927_224206959~2.jpg

  5. PXL_20260928_002913491.jpg

    PXL_20260928_002913491.jpg

  6. PXL_20260927_161404729.jpg

    PXL_20260927_161404729.jpg

  7. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Blame @Evan B for that moniker, it's really not all that original, but I still find it hilarious in my own amateurish humor (as I do with your apparent exception to it, which may or may not be just trolling, I dunno, nor do I care....) try again. Sea Chickens is actually my preferred...
  8. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    neat. thanks.
  9. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    What could possibly be more important than those Bitch-Pigeons!?
  10. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I'm not seeing much talk here from the Bitch-Pigeon game....what's up with that? I show up when my team loses (and when they win), where are you? I'm not talking about you, @Mossback , you are never not working!
  11. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    and here I thought you were one of those Seattle Bitch-Pigeon fan(atics)...huh, guess not.
  12. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    WOW! That was a pretty bad throw by Stafford....I'll take it! All the way to the bank!
  13. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I missed it.....but no, he didn't.
  14. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    As soon as I sat down to watch and put on the hat, they started playing great! I'm not moving. I think they needed my pep talk. :LOL:
  15. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Here. We. Go. @DimeBrite , tie game. basically one quarter left. who you got? tough to count out Stafford, but I like what I've seen since I turned the TV on....
  16. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    oof, just tuned in.... this type of shit ain't gonna get it done! perhaps playing better might be a good strategy. 🤷‍♂️
  17. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Glad to help. We're basically responsible for your 2 SB victories....we should get rings too to add to our 3.
  18. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Looks like the Chefs have a bye. Weird that it's so early. 🤷‍♂️
Back
Top