Search results

  1. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Go tie Chefs/Raiders
  2. clarkman

    College Football 2026

    did the hitter know how serious of condition that Moore was potentially in?
  3. clarkman

    Best Low Budget Fly Rods And Reels???

    It's really tough to find a non-functional rod at even super cheap price-points these days. If I were in a pinch and just needed a trout rod, I'd just look for a Redington CT (only because I feel like it outperforms it's price point and have owned one in the past), but there are tons of others...
  4. clarkman

    Cortland Striped Bass Sink 8 for Albacore?

    I think it's still 30lb (as far as anything I can find) Probably fine. I know a lot of folks use 30lb leaders for albacore though, so may need to drop down to 25 or so. I love Cortland's current line-up (no pun intended) and their 50+ series is still priced really reasonably.....with a 50lb...
  5. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    backup or the 14th stringer.... shit, battle of the backups!
  6. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Old man Keenum looking solid thus far....there's still time.
  7. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    and something like 13 accepted penalties in the game!
  8. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    LOL Yeah, I always love the excuses. Of course the Rams were robbed last night. robbed by Stat Padford throwing 2 ints, one being a pick-6, allowing 2 2pt conversions, and giving up 30 points in the second half. 🤷‍♂️
  9. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Always the best plan!
  10. clarkman

    Pseudo Desert Vibes....

    Haha! Yes, I did....
  11. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I knew exactly what they were referring to. point is, one iffy call here or there does not cost teams games. Happened to look at it and it could have gone either way. I'm glad my favorite team won.
  12. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    how so? the 17 missed holding calls on the Rams? or the 17 missed holding calls against the Broncos? lulz
  13. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Ass/Bitch-Pigeon game should be fun in several weeks. Hopefully it's fun for all (or at least interesting). Go Asses!
  14. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I didn't watch enough of the game to recognize that fact....was just listening to the broadcast through the first half and much of the 3rd Q. But in retrospect, yes. Ass's O-line did no favors (especially in the first half) either.
  15. clarkman

    Today is my Alive Day

    Jerry, I can't tell you how happy I am that you are still among the living! So good to see you (and meet you at the first annual) at the PNWFFF Swap/Shop the last couple of years!
  16. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    💯 :LOL:
  17. clarkman

    Pseudo Desert Vibes....

    made it over to the dry side the last couple of days. Fish were caught. damn good food eaten. views enjoyed. 🍻
  18. PXL_20260927_190127656.jpg

    PXL_20260927_190127656.jpg

Back
Top