Search results

  1. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I admire your confidence....
  2. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    that's quite the parlay
  3. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I mean, that dude fishes....like, a lot. and in some pretty damn cool places. I wouldn't be reading too much into that.
  4. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    My prediction is that Greenlaw will get injured running out onto the field for the coin toss. Seriously though, I think that the Broncos are gonna have a huge Purdy problem unfortunately....I'm just hoping the Broncos will actually show up in the first AND second half. That shouldn't be too...
  5. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Thanks.
  6. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I liked him too. I thought that he and Nance were kinda the perfect balance for each other.
  7. clarkman

    Naknek

    If you've ever fished the reservoir lake beds in the mid valley, those lake-runs look just like steelhead with their sleek and silvery bodies....except that they're typically only 15-18".
  8. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    In fairness, there are also only a couple of you vs. the field....or most of the field.
  9. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I dunno, I can't stand Rodgers attitude (or the attitude he portrays publicly), but I'll still root for anyone over someone with 27 sexual assault civil cases filed against them.
  10. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    borderline?
  11. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I didn't say anything about 'big' game, I just said 'super exciting'
  12. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Who's ready for a super exciting game tonight!?!?
  13. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Not unlike all of last year when the Chef's really sucked.
  14. clarkman

    Best Low Budget Fly Rods And Reels???

    Ya know, I was just mentally running through what I've got. If a 7.5' 6/7wt glass tickles your fancy lmk, and I'll figure out a way to get it to you. It's a Berkley Gowdy & it's simply an outstanding rod. I fishes really great with a 5-7wt standard weight line (also throws a 240gr micro...
  15. clarkman

    What's in your vise?

    yep, totally agree. The other hook I swear by are the Gami egg hooks (C14S). I mostly fish size 6-8, but have gone to 10 for smaller stuff. Right now, those are the only two I'll use.
  16. clarkman

    What's in your vise?

    Left to right: winter steelhead stripper (I'm not a huge fan of that particular jig hook for stripping presentations, so we'll see--Ahrex FW jig hook--great nymph hook though), then the middle and right are basically my go-to colors and style for anywhere that rainbows reside (Umpqua X-500). I...
  17. clarkman

    What's in your vise?

    I just started using those Bonio hooks for some of my patterns this year. love them. I also love how buggy that KRAP dubbing is!
  18. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    💯 Although, my day for fishing might be Sunday so I may not get to watch any of them....we'll see.
  19. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    ok, I guess go Raiders then.
Back
Top