Search results

  1. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    man, if we end up 3-3 out these first 6 games, I'd be thrilled. 4-2 would obviously be better, but the way the two teams are playing currently, there's no way my Donkeys are beating the Bitch-Pigeons in a couple of weeks. Any given Sunday, sure....but I've gotta see a pulse out of those...
  2. clarkman

    What you watching. 😆

    my teenager and I went to see Endgame over the weekend since they released it again in the theaters. Fantastic. One of my favorite Marvel movies (outside of the Guardians of the Galaxy ones). We're both really looking forward to Doomsday (several great post-credit scenes for it at this showing...
  3. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Yeah, Broncos have a bye too. They may be able to figure out a way to screw it up....
  4. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    16 or 18...right at my max...all solo or else I'd soon end up with one. Many are basically pet holes in dirt. Plus Hoggy the Hognose snek
  5. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    B. smithi. But recently they've been lumped back together with B.hamori. nomenclature is always changing.....tough to keep up on. My other closely related one is B.auratum Native to MX for those. But I do have species from elsewhere in SA and even a few from Africa and one from Thailand
  6. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    The tarantula or the animation? 😆 Tarantula is just a classic Mexican Red Knee like what you'd see in movies (like Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc). I actually have 2 slightly different species in the same genus.
  7. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Is that all it takes to break you? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    This mostly fits here, but I sent this pic of one of my tarantulas who's colors are finally starting to come in (it's currently ~2" and will get to 5-6" with more orange/red color on the knees) to a friend of mine who likes to mess with my photos. So naturally, this came out...when questioned...
  9. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    ehhh, give him his flowers, let him have his brief moment in the sun, at least it's the current SB champ. all that matter moving forward is who's standing at the end....
  10. clarkman

    SFR Testing the waters - 2000 F250 Lariat 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke - low miles

    Damn, I wish I needed a truck, had room for a truck and had it in the budget for a truck....otherwise.... :LOL:
  11. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Yep.
  12. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Well, KC can now sign the domestic abuser and former KC WR who happens to be good at football.
  13. clarkman

    Etiquette/Manners Question.

    I think I'm with the others in that with a boat, you have far more options. That said, I'm fairly certain I would have had the same reaction if I were in your shoes especially since you were there first. She should have at the very least communicated with you prior to sending her dog into the...
  14. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    My day definitely did not suck. Fun fishing. Good food.
  15. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    1 for 3 ain't bad.... ...for a batting average.
  16. clarkman

    NFR Got any Herp pictures?

    Possibly, but maybe not in the direction that I originally thought. While a Pine snake would be incredibly rare there, from that pic above, it REALLY looks like a juvie Pituophis. My next best guess would be a juvie Eastern Rat snake as their head markings (especially as juveniles) look pretty...
  17. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Tryin' not to jump the gun and be patient, but perhaps Davis Webb should go back to NOT calling the plays....
  18. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Ehhhh....I made the right call. Getting hit by the potentially serious injury bug sure won't help moving forward.
  19. clarkman

    NFR Got any Herp pictures?

    To me that looks a lot more like a juvenile (perhaps young of the year) gopher or pine snake (Pituophis sp.). Whereabouts was it found?
  20. clarkman

    An unplanned purchase

    didn't he get rid of his baby Prius?
Back
Top