Search results

  1. Burt Dagger

    NFR 2025 Gardening Growing Thread

    Caught an onion dapping. Dabbing? Can one of you old gardeners ask your great grandkids which term is correct?
  2. Burt Dagger

    Puget Sound

    No tears. She’ll come back, SF. She always comes back.
  3. Burt Dagger

    SFR Aliens, Bigfoot, and other unexplained phenomena!

    Have you considered that you maybe just saw (and smelled) Jim Travers?
  4. Burt Dagger

    SFR Aliens, Bigfoot, and other unexplained phenomena!

    Really nice to get that one resolved, thanks
  5. Burt Dagger

    SFR Aliens, Bigfoot, and other unexplained phenomena!

    I’ve never seen the Pope’s shit in the woods either, but I believe he exists
  6. Burt Dagger

    Open seat tomorrow 3/22

    Spoken for.
  7. Burt Dagger

    Open seat tomorrow 3/22

    Planning to dunk the drift boat in one of the lakes south of Tacoma on highway 7. One in particular was recently stocked, and after a winter of not really fishing, I’m hoping it’ll be on easy mode. PM me if you’d like to join
  8. Burt Dagger

    2025: A Fantastic Pink Year?

    Who cares about the price of eggs? This summer we FEAST. #sandpanko #smokeupnice
  9. Burt Dagger

    Non-Fly lions

    That thing looks like its mom mated with a pit bull. What’s your Venmo
  10. Burt Dagger

    NFR 2025 Gardening Growing Thread

    What are some of y’all’s favorite edible low maintenance perennials? I just don’t have bandwidth for much right now, so I like “set it and forget it” options. Currently got the following going already: Thyme Rosemary Sage Oregano Raspberry Blueberry Mint Strawbs Hops
  11. Burt Dagger

    Brain fog

    With two toddlers in daycare, I don’t know if the brain fog is from constant sickness or just the general 24/7 ass-kicking they dole out. Either way, I feel your pain. And I concur that it’s been an ugly winter, virus-wise. Fingers crossed that a bird flu pandemic is less inevitable than I...
  12. Burt Dagger

    SFR Video Gamers Lounge!

    I’ll team up with you for some 2v2 anytime.
  13. Burt Dagger

    SFR Cigars 101

    Step 1: Get hammered Step 2: Get more hammered Step 3: Accept a cigar against what would have been your better judgment had you not done Steps 1 and 2 Step 4: Smoke the whole thing Step 5: Taste ashtray in your mouth for five or six days Step 6: Swear off cigars forevermore Step 7: Return to...
  14. Burt Dagger

    Puget Sound

    I’d peg that as a staging chum fly over an SRC fly. Be fun to fish it where both are present!
  15. Burt Dagger

    Breaking ice to fish in western WA 1/30/2025

    The cutts I’ve caught at that lake have also been pretty skinny.
  16. Burt Dagger

    Best Weather Forecast site? Your favorite?

    Windy is so awesome. Being able to scroll around a map with a wind overlay is great for helping me choose which beach to fish (or not fish). The Sound + Canal geography is big enough that wind speeds and directions can be very different at different locations, and you can see the big picture on...
  17. Burt Dagger

    Puget Sound

    A couple weeks ago, I checked a spot that almost always has at least a rezzie or two not far from one of their net pens, and nobody was home. This is Deep South sound in the Squaxin vicinity. So there’s a data point for you.
  18. Burt Dagger

    Roll Top Desk

    Nice. Where ya located?
  19. Burt Dagger

    Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

    Re the music discussion - “Your boos mean nothing to me. I’ve seen what makes you people cheer.”
  20. Burt Dagger

    What fishing/outdoor/etc stuff are you most looking forward to in 2025?

    Goals and plans, ordered by date: Survive February Get my underutilized drift boat out on the Yak at least once (hit me up if you know how to row) Spring SRC via beach trips with the wife and kids Tapps smallmouth Cedar river shad Local humpies Local coho Sitka AK! Humpies and coho Fall SRC...
Back
Top