Search results

  1. IMG_7044.jpeg

    IMG_7044.jpeg

  2. IMG_7079.jpeg

    IMG_7079.jpeg

  3. IMG_7013.jpeg

    IMG_7013.jpeg

  4. jeradjames

    Naknek

    Amazing fish
  5. jeradjames

    Ups and Downs, GSL NWT

    Definitely a bucket list trip of mine. Thanks for pictures and reports over the years!
  6. jeradjames

    The original knife thread.

    Mini Clovis inspired Knife by Corey Bowman. I got a bigger one also but I’m really liking this small one.
  7. jeradjames

    High Lake Explorations

    Awesome, seems like you’ve been finding some nice gems! There’s a lot of illegally planted brown trout lakes out there surprisingly. I think there was an issue with a private hatchery in Eastern WA selling to folks some years ago.
  8. jeradjames

    Mammal Print ID and Mini Report

    Just a bigger bear!
  9. jeradjames

    Mammal Print ID and Mini Report

    Not the best print but I would say bear and not cougar based off it having claw marks. I posted some black bear prints yesterday in the cell phone pics thread also. The first ones are what I typically see and the second set of prints were twice the size although hard to tell and very obvious...
  10. jeradjames

    What's in your vise?

    Worley Bugger
  11. jeradjames

    fish_as_art

    I recently listened to him on some random podcast talk about Lake Trout which he has researched extensively and currently lives near or on Great Slave Lake I believe. Seems like a really cool guy.
  12. jeradjames

    Which booties for lightweight float tube hiking?

    https://www.rei.com/product/C05749/nrs-paddle-wetshoes-mens I bought these last year and like them but looks like they were $69.95 when I bought them in May of 2025 which is nuts. I wear leather boots everyday and went two full sizes up from that.
  13. jeradjames

    SFR "Premium" purchases you found to be "worth it"

    I've been eyeing one of their tents for a few years now. Definitely a premium product!
  14. jeradjames

    SFR "Premium" purchases you found to be "worth it"

    My Russell Moccasin Backcountry’s… I got mine on eBay. They are in my opinion the best made in USA outdoor boot you can buy. Crazy expensive new these days. Another consumer good that feels worth it to me is merino wool underwear.
  15. jeradjames

    Lil G lake

    Yes, only lake with the YY chromosome experiment.
  16. jeradjames

    Lil G lake

    Probably because a gill net was set and pulled 7/30. There will be 4 more by the end of August.
  17. jeradjames

    Garibaldi Tuna! - July 31

    Awesome! Sablefish are my favorite fish around here to eat. Just super tasty with salt and pepper alone.
  18. jeradjames

    Guess I'll keep carpin

    A lot of people have been saying because of the poor 2021 return
Back
Top