Search results

  1. Kfish

    Boat + hike lakes in western WA?

    We took the kids paddleboarding at Rattlesnake a couple of days ago. Water was high, very doable to launch a drift boat. You will want to get there early though, people apparently don’t respect the designated trailer parking spots and will park everywhere.
  2. Kfish

    Weird shad numbers

    I have 7wt S9, would that suffice?
  3. Kfish

    Furthest Travel to Fish

    That's cool, we used to go there for a day trip to the beach when I was young. I was born 7 years after your time in Vietnam :)
  4. Kfish

    Float Tube Flippers

    Do you have pics? What size bungee do you use? Thanks.
  5. Kfish

    Weird shad numbers

    I'm planning to go to Bonneville this Saturday with my son, nephew, bro-in-law. Hopefully the numbers will be good for my son to get a lot of tugs. We will be fishing spin gears, I doubt it's worth the trouble to bring a fly rod with the crowd and rock slope behind?
  6. Kfish

    Furthest Travel to Fish

    Furthest, by distance, was Vietnam. Family trip that I squeezed in some fishing.
  7. Kfish

    Peacock bass

    Good luck Nate, those are on my list too!
  8. Kfish

    Pretty Wild Cutts…

    Bummer about the rod, you Winston you Looseton I guess? That was some solid fishing, I got my dry fly fix for the year. Some of these cutts were golden with blue cheeks almost like a brown, all beautiful healthy fish that fought hard.
  9. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Some lake stuff, been a while since I tied something.
  10. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    Took my son and nephew fishing to fish the Sound this morning, tried out an entirely new area to me. No fly fishing here, I set them up with mooching herrings ;) Kids released a bunch of rockfish, nephew got one 29” ling. All firsts for them.
  11. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    Went out on @jasmillo boat with another angler buddy this morning for lings. We landed 5 lings, 2 were keepers. We fished both flies and gears, Jason got a stud black mouth on fly out in open water which was nuts.
  12. Kfish

    Show me your bass

    I brought out the popper but no takers on it, got one on clouser and the rest on gears.
  13. Kfish

    Introducing MyFlyVise.com - BETA Phase

    I added one, cool idea! Thank you!
  14. Kfish

    What's Your Favorite Feature of Your Fishing Kayak?

    I took the Hobie cassette, drilled holes through it and filled the inside with expanding foam to help make it more rigid (not really necessary). A 36lb Newport kayak TM with its head removed goes through it and an Autoboat gps head unit goes on top. You’ll have to do some dremel and epoxy work...
  15. Kfish

    Doorbell Cameras

    The most popular ones with optional subscriptions are Ring, Wyze, Google Nest and Eufy. I know people that have variety of them and they all like theirs. I have Google Nest myself hardwired to my doorbell, it does not require subscription (subscription saved the recordings in the cloud) and I...
  16. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Some clousers for bass.
  17. Kfish

    First bass 2026

    It's a Sam Devlin Candlefish out of Olympia area, 16' stitch and glue skiff I built about 12yrs ago in my garage.
  18. Kfish

    First bass 2026

    I picked up my pro bass jersey from the dry cleaner just in time to make it out this morning with @jasmillo First time out on this lake, we figured it was still somewhat early but what the heck, we are sponsored pros after all 😂 3/4 for me, decent sized fish. Jason bagged the biggest one of...
  19. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    @jasmillo amd I fished the Sound first then moved to a lake before running out of dock at the ramp, really slow all over and that sun didn’t help. This random hatchery slob was caught on a …cough.. rapala while throwing gear looking for bass :)
Back
Top