Search results

  1. Burt Dagger

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Why did @albula cross the road?
  2. Burt Dagger

    Salty Bulls

    So awesome.
  3. Burt Dagger

    How do you rig 2 flies?

    I’ve always kind of dogmatically fished my flies 2-3’ apart from each other. I might try rigging up a 4-6’ gap, I like that thinking.
  4. Burt Dagger

    What’s the best landing net deal out there?

    Here comes the good stuff. Thanks guys. I do have an old aluminum landing net and was wondering about the re-netting angle. Will check out the Frabill too.
  5. Burt Dagger

    What’s the best landing net deal out there?

    Let me know what you’re trading for and I’ll meet you at exit 130 on your way down. Unless it’s something I don’t have, which is likely
  6. Burt Dagger

    What’s the best landing net deal out there?

    This friend of yours need any more friends? I know how to make guacamole and I give good backrubs
  7. Burt Dagger

    What’s the best landing net deal out there?

    Lost my fancy schmancy net a while back and I am not going to shell out the coin to replace in kind. Any suggestions on a decent budget net? Requirements: Fish-friendly net material Frame made of something that can handle exposure to the salt Thanks!
  8. Burt Dagger

    Trip report - Cedar River

    Same!
  9. Burt Dagger

    Trip report - Cedar River

    I actually thought of you and the shad. I’ve tied up some shad darts and have some holes in mind for opening weekend - might see you there!
  10. Burt Dagger

    Trip report - Cedar River

    I think I’ve got the same enjoyment (incredibly high) to skill (depressingly low) ratio for both, lol. I’m a glutton for punishment!
  11. Burt Dagger

    Trip report - Cedar River

    I want to clarify for the record that I stand back from the bank and fish from property owners’ yards. I am therefore fishing from private property, and as such am exempt from the State’s extremely onerous regulations for this body of water. Thank you for your interest in this matter.
  12. Burt Dagger

    Trip report - Cedar River

    I don’t post too many reports, but I had a banner day on the urban river south of Seattle yesterday and thought I’d share. I was grumbling about the rain a bit as I rolled up to my first spot, but it kept all the other anglers off the water - I didn’t see anybody else fishing all day! Now I do...
  13. Burt Dagger

    Boat rentals?

    Sounds like what you need is a fwb (friend with boat)
Back
Top