Search results

  1. Brute

    Naknek

    Low 20’s this morning…had to dip the reel covers n the water to get them off the reels…they were frozen
  2. IMG_9138.jpeg

    IMG_9138.jpeg

  3. Brute

    Naknek

    Ive been to the Katmai before in late Sept…and it did snow lightly before I left…it was 32 when I woke this morning, but warmed up…to 42
  4. Brute

    Naknek

    The only other fisherman I saw outside of our group of four…
  5. IMG_9137.jpeg

    IMG_9137.jpeg

  6. IMG_9136.jpeg

    IMG_9136.jpeg

  7. IMG_9134.jpeg

    IMG_9134.jpeg

  8. IMG_9108.jpeg

    IMG_9108.jpeg

  9. Brute

    Naknek

    Caught a couple dozen of these guys… But also caught a half dozen of these…
  10. IMG_9111.jpeg

    IMG_9111.jpeg

  11. IMG_9106.jpeg

    IMG_9106.jpeg

  12. IMG_9100.jpeg

    IMG_9100.jpeg

  13. IMG_9118.jpeg

    IMG_9118.jpeg

  14. Brute

    Naknek

    Our uber for the day…
  15. IMG_9090.jpeg

    IMG_9090.jpeg

  16. IMG_9091.jpeg

    IMG_9091.jpeg

  17. IMG_9094.jpeg

    IMG_9094.jpeg

  18. IMG_9095.jpeg

    IMG_9095.jpeg

  19. Brute

    Naknek

    Doing a fly out to Ugashik for artic char…take a break from swinging 13’ spey rods for a day…
  20. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Smoke’m if you got’m…
Back
Top