Search results

  1. Brute

    What's in your vise?

    An intruder style in flesh tones for heading to the Naknek in a couple weeks…loosely based on Josh’s src fly he recently posted on SFF…
  2. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Bacon, thyme & Gruyère frittata
  3. Brute

    What do you cut wire with?

    Small diagonal cutters…next to a regular sized diagonals for comparison
  4. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Raiders are in first place in the AFC West…and will be tied after tonight…
  5. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Our first punt of the day was late in the third quarter…
  6. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    That's a compliment...
  7. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I was surprised the Bolts short circuited at home against the Cardinals…
  8. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Just Win Baby!
  9. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    The man cave has had a recent makeover…I love my wife
  10. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    The first Raider fan…
  11. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Kimchi waygu sliders at the stadium
  12. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Grab any in the cow pasture?
  13. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I guaranty the Raiders are getting phone calls for Crosby…
  14. Brute

    What are you watching?

    I just binge watched the entire The Last Ship episodes…
  15. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    NFL is in full swing mode…life is good. Heading to the Death Star in an hour to watch the Raiders spear the Fish…
  16. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I’m glad we play them first game in the season…
  17. Brute

    College Football 2026

    I do want to watch the match today…rooting for Ben Shelton and the first American man to win a Major in two decades…but I will be at Allegiant for the season opener against the Dolphins
  18. Brute

    College Football 2026

    Well…the Ducks may drop out of the top 25, Michigan may get back into the top 25, and the Long Horns may be in the drivers seat
Back
Top