Search results

  1. DryFly82

    AI and Flyfishing

    Definitely. Any photo of a high like with the skyline and/or waterline combined with little pieces of information like type/size of trout and 90%+ I will figure it out. I haven't really used AI to identify lakes, but I'm sure that will make it easier. Avoiding the use of lake names or using...
  2. DryFly82

    High Lake Explorations

    Part 3: I had planned on a few nights at home after the 3-night solo trip before going back out with the boys. When I got home and checked the weather it was looking like potential for rain on our last night (Saturday), so we accelerated plans and headed back out after only one night at home...
  3. IMG_5664.jpeg

    IMG_5664.jpeg

  4. IMG_5667.jpeg

    IMG_5667.jpeg

  5. IMG_5679.jpeg

    IMG_5679.jpeg

  6. IMG_5686.jpeg

    IMG_5686.jpeg

  7. IMG_5715.jpeg

    IMG_5715.jpeg

  8. IMG_5723.jpeg

    IMG_5723.jpeg

  9. IMG_5733.jpeg

    IMG_5733.jpeg

  10. IMG_5744.jpeg

    IMG_5744.jpeg

  11. IMG_5744.jpeg

    IMG_5744.jpeg

  12. IMG_5748.jpeg

    IMG_5748.jpeg

  13. IMG_5755.jpeg

    IMG_5755.jpeg

  14. IMG_5756.jpeg

    IMG_5756.jpeg

  15. DryFly82

    High Lake Explorations

    That makes sense. Browns are fun, but considering they eat trout fry they would definitely be a conflict/concern for the stocking plan at this particular lake.
  16. IMG_5511.jpeg

    IMG_5511.jpeg

  17. DryFly82

    High Lake Explorations

    Part 2B: I checked on FS road status at the local ranger station before heading to my next location and found out that my planned trailhead was inaccessible, but I had heard that it was possible to bushwack into the lake. I drove the logging roads until I found the creek that flows out of the...
  18. IMG_5569.jpeg

    IMG_5569.jpeg

  19. IMG_5583.jpeg

    IMG_5583.jpeg

  20. IMG_5588.jpeg

    IMG_5588.jpeg

Back
Top