Search results

  1. SpawnFlyFish

    Chum Fishing in SW Washington

    Love this! its all about that smile and having a blast!
  2. SpawnFlyFish

    Chum Fishing in SW Washington

    Little known fact is we get some carp in the tide water down here at the mouth of the Columbia! it doesnt always happen but when it does its wild!
  3. SpawnFlyFish

    Sale on Saltwater Renzetti Vise

    Offloading some overstocked vises today! If youre looking for one this is a great option for all your fresh and saltwater fly tying! Also would make a great Christmas gift! Price stays as supplies last! 199.99 regularly 287.99 shipping is free! There are also a handful of other items on our...
  4. SpawnFlyFish

    Chum Fishing in SW Washington

    I landed one coho and our chum fishing was about the same as yours haha! They were everywhere!
  5. SpawnFlyFish

    Chum Fishing in SW Washington

    Oh I am well aware it's been something that is still laughed at to be honest. We get some chuckles each time we talk about it in the shop. But the people that laugh generally are the ones that used to catch species that we just don't see anymore in the same numbers. They pull hard, easy to catch...
  6. SpawnFlyFish

    Chum Fishing in SW Washington

    If you haven't caught a salmon on the fly now is the time in SW Washington. Mostly Chum with a few coho mixed in makes for one amazing trip on the water! Here is a highlight from Tuesday! We got 1.8inches of rain in the last 24 hours which will push in some fresh fish including some B-Run Coho...
  7. SpawnFlyFish

    Fly Fishing Puget Sound

    This is actually the fly! Steamboat Island Leech its my favorite hands down!
  8. SpawnFlyFish

    Fly Fishing Puget Sound

    Lowe, welded with Yamaha jet! I would argue that this is far better to fish from than my friends expensive Boston whaler when it comes to fishing certain beaches that I really like! Might not be as pretty though but is way cheaper haha
  9. SpawnFlyFish

    Fly Fishing Puget Sound

    Go Zags, thank you! Todd and I are planning on doing a few more videos together too! should be fun!
  10. SpawnFlyFish

    Fly Fishing Puget Sound

    That is for sure! A boat is a game changer. Thankfully growing up there I have access to nearly everyone of my favorite beaches from shore too. I used to shamelessly knock on everyones door and ask! Some have recently changed hands though but a lot of times people are great. Especially when I...
  11. SpawnFlyFish

    Fly Fishing Puget Sound

    Roger, Im sure you do recognize them seen you at several for sure! I miss not living right there and definitely miss our conversations! I am marrying Kelly's daughter this coming summer and I cant wait! Cutthroat fishing down here in SW Washington is absolutely wild in the rivers! I will likely...
  12. SpawnFlyFish

    Local guide?

    Yep that is me! Hope you enjoyed it!
  13. SpawnFlyFish

    Fly Fishing Puget Sound

    Two years ago I had the pleasure of taking my good friend Todd Moen out to fish on Puget Sound. He has made some of the best fly fishing films there is and it was a privilege to show off the waters where I grew up! I hope you all enjoy this!
  14. SpawnFlyFish

    Danish Stripping Baskets

    Im a huge fan of the flexi stripper Ive wrote a blog about it on our site as well as a few YouTube videos on why I prefer it over more traditional stripping baskets! Theres quite a few color options as well as a new yellow and black collaboration with loon that will come out soon for everyone...
  15. SpawnFlyFish

    What's in your vise?

    After posting a blog on AI and Fly Tying we had a lot of questions on how we made images like this, that are completely created using AI, here's how! These flies and a few hundred others are potentially some of the first flies created using AI!
  16. SpawnFlyFish

    Balanced leech LDRs

    Do any of you guys know or follow Frank Brassard? Im loving these balanced patterns from him lately. Hes been posting them on his instagram lately different balanced flies. @frank.brassard
  17. SpawnFlyFish

    Fly Tiers in WA & OR, Be Advised

    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! Long weekend of calls, emails and messages but together our industry and several others than band together made this happen.
  18. SpawnFlyFish

    Go-to Trout Lake Patterns

    I love it!! We have finished 14 new Spawn Simi Seal colors that we are very very excited about! Should launch within the next 35 days! Here's some of the backstory on Spawn Simi Seal too if theres any interest! https://spawnflyfish.com/blogs/spawn-blog/spawn-simi-seal-the-story-and-future
  19. SpawnFlyFish

    Fly Tiers in WA & OR, Be Advised

    Thank you for sharing! This would impact shops, tiers and anglers negatively is the consensus amongst many in the industry. We are hoping to receive some clarification from legislatures soon!
Back
Top