Search results

  1. SpawnFlyFish

    March Madness 2024

    still counts! Bummer of a loss but another good year and next year we will be very very good!
  2. SpawnFlyFish

    March Madness 2024

    No thank you! I really appreciate that! It is one awesome vise that is for sure!
  3. SpawnFlyFish

    March Madness 2024

    haha ;)
  4. SpawnFlyFish

    March Madness 2024

    Any fellow Gonzaga alumni on here?
  5. SpawnFlyFish

    Anyone use the Fishpond Thunderhead Hip Pack?

    I use one and love it but I would agree with Jake, the smaller one makes more sense and is great. We have the smaller ones in the shop and I have been itching to pull one out of inventory. If I was to recommend one it would be the smaller size!
  6. SpawnFlyFish

    vices?

    We get to see a ton of vises here in the shop, I would say in terms of overall customer satisfaction and the feedback we have gotten in the last several years two vises really stand out. Renzetti Traveler C2203-R and the Stonfo Transformer. Both are phenomenal options and we sell a lot of both...
  7. SpawnFlyFish

    What's in your vise?

    Love this! looks so good!
  8. SpawnFlyFish

    What's in your vise?

    we got lots :)
  9. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    This is a pretty awesome idea whoever started this thread! I also see that the Spawn Deals page has been highlighted a few times and we truly appreciate that. In terms of cool deals that we currently have we have a new T Shirt that is 100% an awesome deal! As many of you know I grew up in...
  10. SpawnFlyFish

    Ilwaco fire today

    Haven't been on here in a while getting all caught up! ATF has not released their findings yet but it does not to appear to be anything criminal! It's going to have a lasting impact on our community for years and years to come. Very sad for everyone involved but beyond impressed by the support...
  11. SpawnFlyFish

    NFR Any actual good online "black friday" or "cyber monday" deals you found?

    We have had them in the shop for 2 years now and the only thing that we get are laughs. At this point im not sure we could sell them for half that! haha
  12. SpawnFlyFish

    NFR Any actual good online "black friday" or "cyber monday" deals you found?

    We have our entire fly tying catalog on sale! Spawn products at 30% off! Pretty dang good if you ask me ;) https://spawnflyfish.com/pages/deals
  13. SpawnFlyFish

    Coho Fishing SW Washington

    Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving here is some footage from SW Washington. Earlier in the week we got some good rain which led to ideal fishing conditions lower in the systems. We aren't supposed to get any rain for the next few days which will make fishing challenging throughout the...
  14. SpawnFlyFish

    Coho Fishing SW Washington

    We fished several times this week and needless to say it was a blast. With the Chum dying out and the Coho taking their place this is a special time of year in Southwest Washington. Generally speaking these B Run Coho are beyond eager to take a fly! However with low and clear waters, it's...
  15. SpawnFlyFish

    Kilchis River

    Im sorry it wasn't a great experience it's definitely tough when you want to swing a fly with that many people around and ensure that everyone can fish effectively. When I lived in portland I used to fish that river a ton and it's a special place I would highly recommend you go back in the...
  16. SpawnFlyFish

    Sale on Saltwater Renzetti Vise

    Its a great vise that is for sure!
  17. SpawnFlyFish

    Chum Fishing in SW Washington

    Those rivers are a blast, super fun and not too far from the shop!
  18. SpawnFlyFish

    Chum Fishing in SW Washington

    Update for those interested in making the trip. Today Pete the other owner of Spawn Fly Fish and myself (josh) got out and fished for a few hours. It was extremely wet water was off color and high. Fishing overall was just ok. We managed to land a chum each lost a few others and lost a really...
  19. SpawnFlyFish

    Chum Fishing in SW Washington

    I think they get pushed down early spring cause of the water in the Columbia! next year ill take some video if they come down!
Back
Top