Search results

  1. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    I'll be sending an email to the manufactures asking them to put together a measurement sheet for all hooks. This shouldn't be a problem. We could easily do it for Spawn Shanks although we already state there measurements but we have all the design files. Hook companies which to my thinking are...
  2. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    We truly appreciate you too! thank you for all your support!
  3. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    No we aren't we just brought in wayyy to many on our last shipment! Just leveling out they will be back to full price shortly!
  4. SpawnFlyFish

    Hook size inconsistency

    haha that would be a lot of hooks that is for sure!
  5. SpawnFlyFish

    Hook size inconsistency

    It's one of my biggest pet peeves in the industry. Hook size literally means nothing in terms of consistency. It's something we've dealt with for years and the problem is we are always adding new hooks. We carry Ahrex, Firehole, Gamakatsu, Core, Hanak, Daiichi, not all of their full lines but...
  6. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    We're running a 15% off store wide End of Summer Sale right now! This will be the last sale until Black Friday and a great opportunity to get some amazing gear and materials at a good price! Also as we get new catalogs come in price changes are expected so another reason to jump on now! Local...
  7. SpawnFlyFish

    Puget Sound

    That is great! Definitely a big fan and adds to my love for beaches without bulkheads!
  8. SpawnFlyFish

    Puget Sound

    Roger, Always love hearing what you have to say, I think I have seen you at that gravel bar if I am thinking about the same one! It's always been a pleasure to learn from you.I was at the Cunningham's last weekend and almost stopped by to say hi! Next time I am in town I will be sure to say...
  9. SpawnFlyFish

    Puget Sound

    that makes sense! There are tons of bits of information we gather while on the hunt for this species and it's all what keeps driving me back! Summer months if there's a ton of shiner perch on a beach I generally won't fish it, a lot of people disagree but I just dont think it's as good as other...
  10. SpawnFlyFish

    Puget Sound

    For sure! Im nearly convinced that they will be on every beach at some point throughout the year. I remember casting spinners off the bulkhead at Caroline beach as a young kid catching them but I wouldn't recommend that spot to anyone trying to get excited. There's also beaches that have...
  11. SpawnFlyFish

    Puget Sound

    I am trying to put together a full fledged how to from my perspective on Sea Run Cutthroat fishing in Puget Sound. I have linked the article below but mostly why I want to share it here is to gather topics you'd like to see or that you think would be helpful for those getting into this fishery...
  12. SpawnFlyFish

    Salmon rod weight

    If youre fishing in the sound 6wt will be fine, will be a riot but will be just fine! In smaller rivers I would say you will need a bigger rod because you cannot let the fish run and you will have to put the breaks on the fish. Totally agree with he Maxima comment, no need to use any sort of...
  13. SpawnFlyFish

    What's in your vise?

    With feather shortages and one coho season right around the corner Pete one of the owners of Spawn has leaned into rabbit this year, last year he put this pattern to work and bit and this year its going to be a go to! hope you enjoy!
  14. SpawnFlyFish

    What's Catching You Fish?

    this is so awesome, hope youre doing well and thank you for your years of support! its people like you that continue to keep fly shops going in the PNW!
  15. SpawnFlyFish

    Tuna 2024

    Legendz is the boat that approached us last week! they landed 104 yesterday its a big boat for overnight trips!
  16. SpawnFlyFish

    Tuna 2024

    Boats out of Ilwaco want us to start heavily promoting it and helping book deals! It is happening!! haha
  17. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    Yes just uploaded 4 more will adjust price when they are gone!
  18. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    amazing! thank you so much, truly appreciate it!
  19. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    It is a fantastic product we just dont need to have 35 of them on hand!
  20. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    Spawn is offloading a ton of Renzetti Traveler C2203-R vises through next Monday for 174.99 regularly 249.99! https://spawnflyfish.com/collections/outlet-deals/products/renzetti-traveler-2200-cam-jaw-vise?variant=39725660504127
Back
Top