Search results

  1. SpawnFlyFish

    Jumping into Intruder Shanks

    For the last eight months, we've been working alongside Shane Woodworth, an Alaska-based professional fly tier who ties thousands of flies each year for premier lodges across Alaska. Shane came to us with a very specific requirements based on the realities of fishing in Alaska, and together we...
  2. SpawnFlyFish

    John Day

    Yeah I saw that crazy low! I have a little single man I was considering bringing just to get around a bit and explore but ill obviously have see how it goes!
  3. SpawnFlyFish

    John Day

    Ive heard that, we have a couple folks that come into the shop that do a smallie trip every year on the umqua!
  4. SpawnFlyFish

    John Day

    Yeah I thought about that when I was there. Wind definitely is not fun and it wasn't windy in the morning at all when I was there which is lucky for sure. Im headed back for 3 nights of camping in a few weeks also going to bring a raft so I can speak to floating it!
  5. SpawnFlyFish

    Puget Sound

    YESS Im headed home tonight after we close the shop and will hopefully get out and search!
  6. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    LAST call! Ends tomorrow July 25 at Midnight and thank you for 9 incredible years heres to 9 more!
  7. SpawnFlyFish

    John Day

    Even better and the Milkshakes is a fantastic touch! Next time I will definitely bring poppers I have camping reservations in a couple weeks and will be back out there with the little man on my back!
  8. SpawnFlyFish

    John Day

    I recently fished the John Day River. After the trip, I wrote a blog because I truly think it's one of the best places in the Pacific Northwest to introduce kids to fly fishing. I spent most of the trip throwing size 6 crawfish patterns, but honestly, just about anything would have worked! I...
  9. DSC_0692.JPG

    DSC_0692.JPG

  10. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    9 Year Anniversary Sale is LIVE - 30% off all Spawn Fly Fish products - this includes our Tungsten Football Beads, Polliwog Tails, Eyes, Shanks, Jig Shanks, Rattles, Heads, All Dubbing and Feathers! 20% off all other fly tying materials and tools and 40% off our Spawn Fly Fish fly patterns! 9...
  11. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    We turn 9 years old this week (crazy), and our Anniversary Sale kicks off Friday! The primary focus of this year's sale will once again be Spawn Fly Fish products, with some of our biggest discounts of the year. You'll also find savings on all fly tying materials from many of your favorite...
  12. SpawnFlyFish

    What's in your vise?

    Carp are starting to show up here in the lowest reaches of the Columbia. Over the past several years we have spent a lot of time just across the bridge on the Oregon side chasing carp when the cutthroat fishing slows down! Last weekend we were able to find a few and with all this warm weather...
  13. SpawnFlyFish

    Comment by 'SpawnFlyFish' in article 'Burnewiin CB5315 Cutting Board - A Worthwhile Splurge'

    The owner of Burnewiin is a really good family friend of mine and amazing dude! Supports Spawn too which is always a huge plus. Our boat is completely outfitted with Burnewiin products and weve loved them for years!
  14. SpawnFlyFish

    Tungsten

    https://spawnflyfish.com/blogs/spawn-blog/the-fly-fishing-industry-isn-t-ready-for-what-s-coming-tungsten-prices-are-about-to-shock-everyone Wrote this blog, I dont think people are ready for the sticker shock that is coming...
  15. SpawnFlyFish

    Puget Sound

    with all the chum fry talk we had to do it!
  16. SpawnFlyFish

    Tungsten

    This is an email subject I received today from one of our vendors.
  17. SpawnFlyFish

    Tungsten

    Amazon is a shit show, we used to be a large player in that space in 2018-2021. People change the names of products, descriptions and sell under phony names all the time. Its a horrible shopping experience and place to sell anymore. At one point it made up about 60% of our revenue. Now it makes...
  18. SpawnFlyFish

    Tungsten

    No this is great. Fly shops like ours appreciate this and appreciate the fact you look to shop locally and regionally and took the time to give us feedback. We monitor this sort of thing on Amazon and on Temu all the time and this is part of what leads me to the concern. Its nearly impossible to...
  19. SpawnFlyFish

    Tungsten

    I hadnt thought about that, Ill check this out too! This is why I figured posting wasn't a bad idea rabbit holes are where you find some good ideas haha!
Back
Top