Search results

  1. SpawnFlyFish

    Should probably get this out in the open here (regarding my employment)

    You're a legend thank you for all that you did for me personally and for Spawn Fly Fish! You always have a place to stay, clean fish, and hangout! You actually were the first person to stay the night at Spawn Fly Fish!
  2. SpawnFlyFish

    Go-to Trout Lake Patterns

    HAHA I Love it! I also think one of the biggest wins here is that we are going to live on his legacy and his product to a T. We've spent so much hands on time with him mastering his craft over the years, while adding a PNW flare with various blends. The other portion is selling to a far larger...
  3. SpawnFlyFish

    Go-to Trout Lake Patterns

    Huge Simi Seal fan, since buying a portion of John Rohmers company we will be working on a handful of new blends specifically for Stillwater here in the PNW!
  4. SpawnFlyFish

    What's in your vise?

    Youre a legend! I really appreciate it, they are also currently ON SALE! We are sun-setting our current heads and once they are gone will begin the process of making Spawn Heads Season 3!
  5. SpawnFlyFish

    Tube Flies

    Roger Stephens is a legend in the sea run game but hardly gets any love on all the stuff I read. Been lucky to spend a little time with him and even sit down in his tying room!
  6. SpawnFlyFish

    Fish Mounts

    100% agree and have been putting some feelers out locally! Only thing that has come up is a 100 year old Walrus lol
  7. SpawnFlyFish

    Fish Mounts

    HAHa oh there are some fish I will someday get replicas of made! Need to get my shoulder fixed before summer! Headed back up to UW next friday! MAKO WOULD BE EPIC!
  8. SpawnFlyFish

    Fish Mounts

    thank you!
  9. SpawnFlyFish

    Fish Mounts

    I have someone that will do it for me but its pretty expensive.. So I figured I would give this a whirl first!
  10. SpawnFlyFish

    Fish Mounts

    This may be a weird request... We are looking to liven up Spawn Fly Fish and would love to add some fish mounts in the shop. However, we cannot afford to get them made. It's come to my attention that people might have one tucked away in a shop or closet that never sees the light of day. We are...
  11. SpawnFlyFish

    fly tyers meeting (Albany Fly Tiers Expo March 10-11)

    We will be headed down to checkout the show in Albany, several major brands were friends with who have attended east coast shows this years for fly tying have said there was a huge resurgence of participation. We're hoping that will be the same here in the PNW!
  12. SpawnFlyFish

    NFR Pele’…he inspired me to play the game

    Iconic, sad day for soccer fans around the world.
  13. SpawnFlyFish

    New sage coming out soon?

    We will be casting them early next week when we meet with the FarBank Rep Group, unsure if we will bring them in since we just became a Winston dealer but I am curious to see what the major differences will be especially in rods like the 6wt with fighting butt.
  14. SpawnFlyFish

    Dying fethers

    that's interesting I had never looked at their site. Not a bad idea selling a kit like that. Its a very very niche group that dye products but since we are buying dye is large quantities for our Spawn products we could easily put together kits that do an ounce of a color no problem. especially...
  15. SpawnFlyFish

    Dying fethers

    Thank you! Excited to be on here and a bigger part of our local community!
  16. Holiday Cutthroat Traditions

    Holiday Cutthroat Traditions

    A holiday tradition unlike most happens at the Phillips household. My name is Josh Phillips, and I am the founder and owner of Spawn Fly Fish, a fly shop and brand here in Washington State. This tradition started long before the shop and this tradition takes place on the waters of Puget Sound...
Back
Top