Search results

  1. Irafly

    Box of Stillwater flies : Blobs

    Done!
  2. Irafly

    Box of Stillwater flies : Blobs

    What do you want for the other 80?
  3. Irafly

    Puget Sound

    I saw one of those once from the beach! Dang!
  4. Irafly

    Legs on mids?

    I’m with Matt and troutpocket on this, there are pupae, with no legs, and then adults with legs.
  5. Irafly

    Show Us Your Humpies !!!

    Not gang buster today in the Thunderdome, but found enough players to keep things interesting. Yesterday North of Shipwreck up to Mukilteo, I saw the largest mass jumpy humpy party I’ve ever witnessed. It is likely that all 8 million predicted pinks were there. On a side note, look at the...
  6. Irafly

    Wanted Cortland Level Sink Type 9

    Thanks anyway for looking.
  7. Irafly

    Wanted Cortland Level Sink Type 9

    Lost mine to the bumpy Puget Sound Aluminum boat ride. If you happen to have one that you don’t use or never used, let me know.
  8. Irafly

    Puget Sound

    Did somebody say sculpin?
  9. Irafly

    Central Oregon

    Just missed you. I fished East Tuesday-Thursday. Tuesday was a battle, didn’t land my first fish until after 11:30! But then I put together a pretty good bite. Mostly Kokanee, but did manage a few rainbows and one 20” brown which ended up being the biggest fish of the trip. The Kokanee were...
  10. Irafly

    Best adhesive to reinforce level leech pin thread wraps?

    I have not found it necessary to let the super glue dry. I just brush some on and keep tying.
  11. Irafly

    Non-Fly Interesting PS catch

    So the toxic thing is interesting. When cleaning the Cabezon (which was a pain in the butt to fillet out), troutpocket and I noticed that the stomach of the fish was extended and super full. I cut it open and it was full of krill and some crab parts. An eager seagull sitting on the dock...
  12. Irafly

    Chopaka's Evolution

    I see through the ruse, this is much akin to the rattlesnakes and tics tactics. I bet that there is a meeting each day on the lake of all the anglers, with a leader detailing out how everyone is to report back to the masses about how “bad” the fishing is. Well played, well played.
  13. Irafly

    Inflatable Life Vest

    I will take it!
  14. Irafly

    Portable fish finder

    And I keep looking for them! The sidefind option has been helpful many times. In my early 50s myself, I might make it to the end with fishin buddies to spare 😂
  15. Irafly

    Portable fish finder

    I have been hoarding Fishin Buddies, but I currently only own 3… With that, I do have the Garmin but not dialed in as much as @Billy . I just realized though, that it tells time!! That could be game changing 😂
  16. Irafly

    Grimes Lake

    Lohatans
  17. Irafly

    Proof Ball

    👆
  18. Irafly

    Non-Fly Puget Sound Lingcod

    Works great! Size 12 Chromy Chironomid under a slip indicator in 100’ of water, freaking money!
  19. Irafly

    Midge Tip vs Indicator Tip

    I think going with the indicator line will ultimately be more universal, because you can go back and forth with a long leader set up or poly leader. I tried a midge tip and did not personally like it over a floater.
  20. Irafly

    Possible boat box at Costco

    I bought one. I think it will be awesome.
Back
Top