Search results

  1. adamcu280

    Icon lost

    I got on the bus late, but as soon as I could. 12/11/94 and 6/3/95. But I saw D&C at Shoreline in 2017 and stood within 30' of where I was on 6/3/95, made it to the Bob + Wolf Bros. show at the Paramount in Seattle 10/23/22, and then two Sphere shows in July 2024. Jerry died pretty quickly after...
  2. adamcu280

    Icon lost

    This one hits hard
  3. adamcu280

    FISHING BOOKS FOR SALE

    I'll take the Lefty Kreh book "FF in salt water"
  4. adamcu280

    Snow Shred Season 2025 - 2026

    Photo I took of my buddy and a photo he took of me yesterday. Today was also stupid fun. Get it while you can before the warmup hits again at the end of the weekend. Bust/boom/bust/boom/bust has been the story of this winter.
  5. adamcu280

    What's in your vise?

    yeah, I put thin UV resin about halfway up the hook shank down to halfway down the Krystal flash. There's still a bit of flex; the KF is not totally rigid. We'll see what happens if/when these get clobbered by toothy critters. I've made some thick UV scud patterns that shattered once I smashed...
  6. adamcu280

    What's in your vise?

    I just tied up a few sardinas w/ that reinforced spine (I remembered I've done this before but can't recall the results). No need to touch the resin at all. I used thin UV and used the nozzle to drip it along and spread it around the strands of Krystal Flash.
  7. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    Map from Tim including outpost site and marlin grounds.
  8. adamcu280

    Deals at online Retailers

    They had one at $199 and one at $219 so I got the cheaper one. :) I still have a 6wt Axiom II-X that I got from them earlier this summer and fished once that I need to move on. It's nice but not as nice as my other favorites and I really don't need more than a handful of 6wts.
  9. adamcu280

    What's in your vise?

    Never too soon to be thinking about Baja. I still have a mountain of sardina patterns from last year that never got used but I'll be tying more because why not!?
  10. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    I'm not sure exactly where the camp is but there aren't a ton of options for little casitas on the outer islands. If it's in Puerto Mag then we should have the commute to the outside cut in half.
  11. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    Was that including the run from the inside to the outside and back? I think that's one of the advantages of being on the outer island; shorter runs to the fishy spots.
  12. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    And with that, our eight pack is full. OMG what have I done?!!?
  13. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    Sounds like we've got one spot left to fill... @SilverFly was specifically called out by members of the crew going.
  14. adamcu280

    Playing Live Music 2025

    We're headlining our local spot tonight and then Mt. Baker Ski Area opens up for passholders tomorrow! Happy holidays indeed.
  15. adamcu280

    Changes

    Glad to hear you're up and running on a sweet looking new rig! Now, about that Mexico trip I texted you about.... ;)
  16. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    If everything goes according to plan we have two spots left for the November window. If we get two more folks and book out the week we can either get a free trip for the organizer (me) but I suggested we split the savings between the group so we all get ~$500 off the trip. @alpinetrout was...
  17. adamcu280

    PNW Flood Watch - Dec 8-12, 2025

    The most iconic recorded drum sound to my ears, anyways. I loved Leftover Salmon's version on their album "Ask the Fish" too.
  18. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    Most folks are aiming for the November window! ;)
  19. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    At either end of the economic spectrum there lies a leisure class.
  20. adamcu280

    Mag Bay 2026 trip in the works... want in?

    Target fish are striped marlin with other pelagics (dorado, tuna, etc) around, with roosters, jacks, and other inshore fish available as well.
Back
Top